8/8/20 Top Rocker at 613 Avenue Create!
Hi everyone! Well, another Saturday has rolled around, for which I’m grateful! How about you?! I’m happy to be back on the Eyelet Outlet blog today with another awesome DT inspiration project! I created a pretty wintery Christmas card that would be super easy to mass produce!
I created a top fold A2 card base and cut panels for the front and inside. I applied a strip of the Mountain Washi Tape horizontally across the front panel, about half way down, and then added three snowbanks which I created from torn white cardstock. I added two Polar Bear Brads toward the bottom which resembled a mama and her cub. Super cute, huh?! I adhered a white sentiment die cut in the open space above the mountains for a little tone-on-tone interest, along with a 1-1/2″ Snowflake Jewel. I popped the front panel up on craft foam and adhered it to the card base.
Here’s a close-up shot. I’m so smitten – this is a pretty realistic scene! ;)
I embellished the bottom of the inside panel with a strip of the Mountain Washi Tape and thin navy blue cardstock strip. I stamped the sentiment in navy blue ink and layered the panel on navy blue cardstock.
And one more peek… I’m so happy with how this turned out! I can’t get enough of those polar bears, and that Washi Tape is amazing! ;)
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. 2 Crafty Critter Crazies: #41 – Anything Goes
2. 613 Avenue Create: August Challenge – Anything Goes w/ optional Use Washi Tape (playing twist)
3. ABC Christmas Challenge: P is for Pine Trees, Q is for Quiet and R is for Robins (Q is for Quiet)
4. Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog: #257 – Anything Goes + A Sentiment
5. Crafty Friends Challenge Blog: #142 – Anything Goes
6. Creative Moments: #196 – Anything Goes
7. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #139 – Anything Goes
8. Pammie’s Inky Pinkies Challenges: #2031 – Anything Goes
Other products used:
Cardstock/Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White cardstock, Stampin’ Up Night of Navy cardstock
Stamps: The Project Bin Merriest Christmas stamp set
Ink: Stampin’ Up Night of Navy ink
Dies/Punches: Tim Holtz Holiday Words: Script dies
Accessories: Bearly Art precision craft glue, Tombow Mono permanent adhesive, white craft foam, MISTI stamp tool, Gemini Junior
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project! Be sure to check out all the fun goodies at Eyelet Outlet! I can already see you drooling, lol! Be sure to ‘like’ and ‘follow’ Eyelet Outlet Facebook Page to keep up with news and sales! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you next time! ;)