Hi everyone! I hope your Monday is going well – another weekend bites the dust, lol! They sure are going by fast! I’ve popped on real quick today to share a pretty ATC I whipped up this morning for The Outlawz Challenges! I’m actually playing in three challenges with this ATC – the first challenge I’m entering is the Tuesday Color Challenge where Sherry West Art is the sponsor and we’re using this photo for inspiration:
I used water-based neon Karin brushmarkers and played on just about every color in the inspiration photo. I love bright colors and I especially love these neon colors! The next challenge this ATC is going into is the Twisted Thursday Challenge which is Anything Goes with a twist of Rounded Corners. And finally I’ll enter it into the Festive Fridays Challenge with an Anything Goes theme. Our sponsor is Fred She Said and challenge participants can choose from Christmas, Flowers, Pets, Birthday or Anything Goes themes.
I used an awesome zentangle clear stamp from STAMPlorations, trimmed it and rounded the corners. I colored it with the neon brushmarkers, ran a black marker around the edge, and then splattered black gesso mixed with just a tad bit of water over it for a little interest. I added a clear sticker sentiment from a STAMPlorations sampler pack. These clear stickers are so cool and easy to use!
And one more look… totally loving how this turned out! And I know quite a few coffee-loving people who don’t think happy thoughts until they have their coffee, lol!
Sharing in these additional challenges:
1. 613 Avenue Create: December Challenge – Anything Goes w/ optional Anything Vintage (no twist)
2. A Perfect Time To Craft: #12-2020 – Anything Goes
3. Classic Design Challenge: #12 – Anything Goes
4. Crafty Catz: #532 – Anything Goes w/ optional Something New (Karin brushmarkers)
5. Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog: #135 – Anything Goes
6. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #148 – Anything Goes
7. STAMPlorations: Never-Ending Anything Goes Challenge
8. We Love Chocolate Baroque: December Anything Goes
9. World Wide Open Design Team Monthly Challenge: #12-2020 – Anything Goes
Cardstock/Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White cardstock
Stamps: STAMPlorations Zen Coffee #3 clear stamp
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink (pad and marker); Karin Brushmarkers- Neon Pink, Neon Canary, Neon Violet, Neon Green, Neon Blue, Neon Orange and Neon Orange Red
Dies/Punches: Kadomaru Pro corner rounder
Accessories: Bearly Art precision craft glue, Liquitex black gesso, Ranger distress sprayer, STAMPlorations Clear Stickers Sampler
I hope you’ve enjoyed this project and will come join us in The Outlawz Challenges! Lots of fun going on! Thanks so much for stopping by – we’ll see you next time!