11/26/21 Top Rocker at 613 Avenue Create!
11/30/21 Honorable Mention at A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge!
12/5/21 Winner at 613 Avenue Create!
Hi everyone! A very Happy Saturday to you – I hope you’ve had a great week! Affiliate links are used in this post at no cost to you – I really appreciate your support! I’m stoked to be back on the Eyelet Outlet blog today with another awesome DT inspiration project! I created a super fun Envelope Box Card featuring our Bumble Bee Brads and Pink Jewel Bling! I love my Scan N Cut and I always cut several projects when I take it out of the cabinet for a crafty session, and this card was one from the latest batch. I really enjoyed this!
I cut the base from CutCardStock Basis Navy cardstock, and the rest of the pieces from CutCardStock Basis White cardstock, CutCardStock Basis Gold cardstock, CutCardStock Basis Magenta cardstock CutCardStock Basis Black cardstock, CutCardStock Dolphin cardstock and Colorbok Seeing Dots cardstock. Then the fun began of assembling the card! I added the sentiment using die cut letters and some Pink Jewel Bling. I added several Bumble Bee Brads and then added more Pink Jewel Bling to the flowers.
Here’s a shot from another angle.
And one more peek… so loving how this turned out! I can’t say enough about all the fun products at Eyelet Outlet! They really bring a project to life!
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. Critter Crazy Challenges: #56 – Anything Goes with a Featured Critter
2. 613 Avenue Create: #11 – Anything Goes with optional twist of Thanks/Thankfulness
3. A Perfect Time To Craft Challenge: #11 November – Anything Goes
4. Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog: #93 – Anything Goes
5. Crafty Calendar Challenge: November – Anything Goes
6. Crafty Catz: #572 – Anything Goes with optional Sparkle and Shine
7. Creative Moments: #226 – Anything Goes
8. Di’s Digi Challenge: Lots of Layers
9. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #169 – Anything Goes
10. Penny’s Paper Crafty Challenge Blog: #509 – Anything Goes
11. Through The Purple Haze: #186 – Anything Goes with optional For Him
Other products used:
Cardstock/Paper: CutCardStock Basis Navy cardstock, CutCardStock Basis White cardstock, CutCardStock Basis Gold cardstock, CutCardStock Basis Magenta cardstock and CutCardStock Basis Black cardstock, CutCardStock Dolphin cardstock, Colorbok Seeing Dots cardstock
Dies/Punches: My Scrap Chick Beehive Envelope Box Card cut file, Sizzix Alphanumeric Tiny Type Lower Thinlits
Accessories: Brother Scan N Cut, Bearly Art precision craft glue, Trinity Stamps Pick-Up Stick, Big Shot
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project! Be sure to check out all the fun goodies at Eyelet Outlet! I can already see you drooling, lol! Be sure to ‘like’ and ‘follow’ Eyelet Outlet Facebook Page to keep up with news and sales, and while you’re at it, join the Eyelet Outlet Fans Facebook group for lots of creative inspiration! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you next time! ;)