Hey, everybody! Happy Monday – hope you had a great weekend and your week ahead will be fabulous! We have something awesome to look forward to – our new internet service provider will be installing a little later this morning and we’ll finally have faster internet! Woo-hoo! I’m thrilled to be back on the Clear Scraps blog today with another awesome DT inspiration project! I created a very colorful Summer accordion album featuring our Blank Wood Card as the cover. This was a lot of fun!
I painted the cover with green chalk paint and lightly sanded vertically and horizontally on it to create a very subtle cross-hatch design. I used some awesome patterned papers, ribbon, and tons of embellishments, die cuts, and elements throughout. Most of the pages contain flat photo/journaling areas but I did create one pocket with a pull-out card on the last page.
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: #1-2022 – Anything Goes
2. Classic Design Challenge: January 2022 #1 – Anything Goes
3. Crafting Happiness Challenges: #119 – Anything Goes
4. Crafty Calendar Challenge: January Anything Goes
5. Crafty Catz: #578 – Anything Goes w/ optional Checks or Plaids (no twist)
6. Let’s Craft and Create: #149 – Anything Goes + Something New (more new patterned paper :)
7. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #174 – Anything Goes
8. Lil Red Wagon: #636 – Pick Patterned Paper
9. River of Creativity: #9 – Anything Goes
10. Sparkles Monthly Challenges: #148 – Use Ribbon, Raffia or Twine
11. Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog: January Anything Goes
12. World Wide Open Design Team Monthly Challenge: #01-January 2022 – Anything Goes
Clear Scraps products used:
Blank Wood Card
Other products used:
Cardstock/Paper: Stamp Anniething Summer Tropics 6×6 double-sided papers
Dies/Punches: Sizzix Dotted Ovals and Dotted Rectangles; Cottage Cutz Double-Stitched Ovals; Memory Box Stitched Circle Layers and Stitched Heart Layers; CUTplorations Stitched Tags Nesting Dies, Stampin’ Up 3/4″ circle punch, Kadomaru Pro corner rounder, Stampin’ Up Banner Triple Punch
Accessories: Tonic Studios 12″ Guillotine Paper Trimmer, Tim Holtz 8.5″ Guillotine Paper Trimmer; Eyelet Outlet Enamel Arrows, Clear Bling Strip, Sunglasses Brads, Flip Flop Brads, Sun/Cloud Brads and Beach Umbrella Brads; Creative Memories Part Time Collection Enamel Dots, Fantastico Collection Enamel Hearts, Carta Bella Summer Sticker Sheets, Simple Stories Sunkissed Collection Elements, Hemptique red crafting cord, Really Reasonable Ribbon Satin Swiss Dots, Folkart Spanish Moss chalk paint, Scrapbook Adhesives thin 3-D Foam Squares
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project and you’re inspired to get those craft supplies out to play! Be sure to check out all the amazing acrylic, wood and chipboard goodies at Clear Scraps… OMGoodness, you won’t be disappointed! And head on over to the Clear Scraps Facebook Page for lots of inspiration! And while you’re at it, join the Clear Scraps Facebook Creative Group to connect with other Clear Scraps fans! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you next time!