Happy Saturday, friends! I’m excited to be back on the Eyelet Outlet blog today with another awesome DT inspiration project! I created an elegant Christmas card featuring some sparkly washi tape, some awesome brads, and some timeless enamel dots!
I created a standard A2 size top-folding card base from white cardstock and a red cardstock panel which I adhered to the front of the card base. I cut a small square white cardstock element that I covered with Glitter Star Washi Tape. I cut a birch tree window die cut from white silver cardstock (awesome new die in my stash) and adhered it to the front of the square element. I added a Cardinal Brad and a Cardinal Profile Brad along with a couple Snowflake Brads to the square element and adhered it to the card front. I finished the front with several White Enamel Dots.
I kept the inside panel fairly clean by just stamping a sentiment in red ink and layering the panel on red cardstock.
And one more look… this is one of my own all-time favorite designs that I’ve CASE’d for another design team project, lol! The same but a little different! ;)
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. 2 Crafty Critter Crazies: #44 – Anything Goes
2. 613 Avenue Create: November Challenge – Anything Goes w/ optional Cute Critters
3. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: #11-2020 – Anything Goes
4. ABC Christmas Challenge: W is for Winter Wonderland and X is for Xtra Special (Winter Wonderland)
5. Classic Design Challenge: #11 – Anything Goes
6. Crafty Calendar Challenge: November Anything Goes
7. Crafty Catz: #526 – Anything Goes w/ optional Party Time (no twist)
8. Creative Inspirations: November Challenge – Winter Wonderland
9. Creative Moments: #303 – Anything Goes
10. Jan’s Digi Stamps Challenges: November Anything Goes
11. Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog: #132 – Anything Goes
12. Let’s Craft and Create: #165 – Anything Goes w/ optional Use A Sketch (no twist)
13. Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog: Festive Things With Wings
14. Word Art Wednesday: Weeks #464/465 – Anything Goes
Eyelet Outlet products used:
Cardinal Profile Brads
Glitter Star Washi Tape
White Enamel Dots
Other products used:
Cardstock/Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White cardstock, CutCardStock Curious Metallic White Silver cardstock, CutCardStock Pop-Tone Wild Cherry cardstock
Stamps: The Project Bin Mid Century Christmas stamp set
Ink: Spectrum Stampin’ Up Real Red ink; Noir alcohol markers- DR4, DR6
Dies/Punches: Prickley Pear Stamps Birch Tree Window Die, Tim Holtz Holiday Words: Script die
Accessories: Bearly Art precision craft glue, Crafter’s Companion adhesive, MISTI stamp tool, Gemini Junior, Darice white craft foam
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project! Be sure to check out all the fun goodies at Eyelet Outlet! I can already see you drooling, lol! Be sure to ‘like’ and ‘follow’ Eyelet Outlet Facebook Page to keep up with news and sales, and while you’re at it, join the Eyelet Outlet Fans Facebook group for lots of creative inspiration! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you next time! ;)
You must be logged in to post a comment.