11/15/20 Site-Wide Winner at The Outlawz Challenges!
Hello again, friends! As promised, I’m back with another card I created for The Outlawz Challenges. I’m playing in the October Progressive/Freebie Challenge where Oddball Art Co. is the sponsor this month. We were given the adorable Sugar the Zombie digital image to play with and I have to say she’s almost too cute to spook, lol! I’m in another fun fold mode (am I ever not in a fun fold mode, lol?!) and created a free standing pop-up Halloween card in shades of green to match Sugar’s skin tone and hair, lol!
I printed the image and two sentiments on white cardstock, trimmed the focal image and one sentiment into rectangles, and cut the second sentiment with a rectangular die. I colored the image with alcohol markers and accented her stitches with a silver metallic marker. I cut a frame from black glitter paper using two deckled rectangle dies and adhered the image behind the frame. I created the card base from black cardstock and layers from coordinating dotted and striped papers.
I embellished the back sentiment panel with a strip of dotted paper.
And one more look… totally loving how this turned out! Another one that folds flat for mailing!
Sharing in these additional challenges:
1. Crafty Calendar Challenge: October Challenge – Halloween
2. Creative Moments: #201 – Anything Goes
3. Daring Cardmakers: Spooktacular
4. Di’s Digi Challenge: Halloween or Harvest
5. Double D Challenges: October – WHAT Does It Mean To You?
6. International Art & Soul: #94 – Halloween
7. My Time To Craft: #443 – Halloween or Cats
8. Sweet Stampers Challenge Blog: #49 – Autumn or Halloween
9. Sweet Stampin’ Challenge Blog: Halloween
10. The Outlawz Challenges: Festive Fridays – Halloween
11. The Outlawz Challenges: Monday Greetings – My Halloween
12. The Paper Funday Challenges: #22 – Anything Goes w/ optional Halloween
13. Through the Purple Haze: #172 – Halloween Fun
14. Try It On Tuesday: Halloween Time
15. Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge: Jump Start w/ Anything Goes
Cardstock/Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White cardstock, American Crafts black cardstock, Stampin’ Up Black Glimmer paper, Darice Dots & Stripes 6×6 paper pack
Stamps: Oddball Art Co. Sugar the Zombie digital image
Ink: Nuvo alcohol markers- 408, 409, 420, 393, 436; American Crafts silver metallic marker, Memento Tuxedo Black marker
Dies/Punches: Spellbinders Deckled Rectangle and A2 Curved Matting Basics A dies, Stampin’ Up Slot Punch
Accessories: Scotch ATG, Bearly Art precision craft glue
I hope you’ve enjoyed this project and will come join us in The Outlawz Challenges! Lots of fun going on! Thanks so much for stopping by – we’ll see you next time!