12/10/21 Winner at Creative Creases Challenge!
12/11/21 Winner at Make the Cards Challenge!
Hi friends! Well, we’ve done it once again – we’re near the end of another year! Our new challenge is live this morning over at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog and I’m super stoked to share my DT inspiration project for LTSCB #152 – Christmas BINGO! You know me and how much I love fun folds – I made a pretty side fold Christmas card. We have a fun challenge for you this time! Using our Christmas BINGO card below, choose one letter in the word BINGO and use at least three items from that column in your project! This is not your typical BINGO card where you go up/down, left/right and diagonally – you can only up and down using the columns – so let’s have some fun!
I chose column ‘I’ on the BINGO card and used four of the five items (flower, silver, pink and gemstone) in my project.
I used the TCW mini harlequin stencil with Ranger picked raspberry distress ink and a quick spritz of Tattered Angels Iridescent Silver Glimmer Mist on the background panels cut from Papertrey Ink Hibiscus Burst cardstock which I trimmed and layered on silver foil cardstock. I used my favorite Hero Arts Paper Layering Poinsettia die set to create the poinsettia on the front from American Crafts Rouge Glitter paper and a scrap of GKD Fresh Asparagus cardstock for the leaves. I adhered the poinsettia with Ranger distress collage medium with looped silver thread beneath it and added a silver foil sentiment cut from the Tim Holtz Alterations Holiday Words die set. The finishing touch was the addition of three iridescent gemstones on the narrow panel.
I cut the inside panel from Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White cardstock and embellished it with strips of the pink glitter paper and silver foil cardstock along with a leftover strip of stenciled paper used on the front. I stamped the sentiment from the Prickley Pear Stamps Christmas Trees stamp set in picked raspberry distress ink and layered the panel on silver foil cardstock.
And one more peek… totally loving how this turned out! There’s nothing like a Christmas card in non-traditional colors!
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. A Bit More Time To Craft: November/December Anything Goes
2. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: #12 – Anything Goes
3. Addicted To Stamps & More: #419 – Any Occasion
4. Classic Design Challenge: #12 – Anything Goes
5. Crafting Happiness Challenges: #118 – Anything Goes
6. Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog: #94 – December Anything Goes
7. Crafty Catz: #574 – Anything Goes with optional Christmas Non-Traditional Colors (playing twist)
8. Creative Creases: #20 – Anything Goes with a Fun Fold
9. Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog: December Challenge – Christmas Time
10. Creative Moments: #227 – Anything Goes
11. Make The Cards Challenge: #43 – Christmas
12. Moving Along With The Times: #137 – Fancy Fold Card
13. Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenges: #510 – Anything Goes
14. QKR Stampede: #433 – Anything Goes
15. Sparkles Christmas Challenge: #131 – Non-Traditional Colors
16. Simon Says Stamp: Wednesday Challenge – Happy Holidays/Christmas
17. The Crafting Challenge: December Challenge – Add A Christmas Sentiment
18. Your Scrapbook Place: December Anything Goes
Cardstock/Paper: Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White cardstock, Papertrey Ink Hibiscus Burst cardstock, GKD Fresh Asparagus cardstock scrap, Hygloss Silver Foil cardstock, American Crafts Rouge Glitter Paper
Stamps: Prickley Pear Stamps Christmas Trees stamp set
Ink: Ranger picked raspberry distress ink
Dies/Punches: Hero Arts Paper Layering Poinsettia die set, Tim Holtz Alterations Holiday Words: Script die
Accessories: Tonic Studios 12″ Guillotine Paper Trimmer, The Crafter’s Workshop Mini Harlequin stencil, Tattered Angels Iridescent Silver Glimmer Mist, Coats silver metallic thread, Ranger distress collage medium, Darice iridescent gemstones
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project and you’ll play Christmas BINGO with us this month! We can’t wait to see what you create! Thanks so much for stopping by – we’ll see you again soon! ;)
You must be logged in to post a comment.