9/30/20 Best Technique Winner at Classic Design Challenge Blog!
9/30/20 Spotlight Winner at A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge!
Hi everyone! It’s Saturday and I’m thrilled to be back on the Eyelet Outlet blog today with another awesome DT inspiration project! I’ve been playing with my purse die set again and this time created a gift bag featuring some very fun washi tape, bling and a large paper flower from Eyelet Outlet – just in time for a summer or beach wedding or an anniversary! How fun would it be to tuck a gift card or cash into this little purse?!
For the front and back of the purse base, I covered the cardstock with Funky Birds Washi Tape and die cut the pieces. I then cut all the rest of the purse pieces from tweed cardstock and the rings from gold foil cardstock, and assembled the handles. I assembled the purse base and added White Pearl Bling Strips across the washi tape seams on the front and back, then attached the handles and the other purse pieces. I attached the three Paper Flower layers with an Amber 6mm Jewel Brad w/Gold Edge and affixed the flower to the front of the purse.
Here’s a shot of the back of the purse. I’m so loving how this turned out! I think it’s time to admit that I’ve become a paper purse addict, lol!
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: #9-2020 – Anything Goes
2. Classic Design Challenge: #9 – Anything Goes
3. Crafty Calendar Challenge: September Anything Goes
4. Crafty Catz Challenge: #517 – Anything Goes w/ optional Not A Square
5. Crafty Gals Corner: #210 – Summer Fun
6. Let’s Craft and Create: #163 – Anything Goes w/ optional Best Friends
7. Time Out Challenges: #169 – Season (Summer)
8. Try it on Tuesday: Neat and Tidy
9. Tuesday Throwdown: #465 – Anything Goes
10. Word Art Wednesday: Weeks #454/455 – Anything Goes
11. Your Scrapbook Place: September Anything Goes
Other products used:
Cardstock/Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White cardstock, Canvas Corp Tweed cardstock, Hygloss Gold Foil cardstock, Yupo paper
Dies/Punches: Concord & 9th Everyday Purse die set
Accessories: Bearly Art precision craft glue, Gemini Junior
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project! Be sure to check out all the fun goodies at Eyelet Outlet! I can already see you drooling, lol! Be sure to ‘like’ and ‘follow’ Eyelet Outlet Facebook Page to keep up with news and sales! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you next time! ;)