Hi everyone! I hope your week has started off well and you had a nice restful weekend! Affiliate links are used in this post at no cost to you. I really appreciate your support! I’ve stopped in to share a card I created for The Outlawz Festive Fridays Challenge! Our sponsor is Hetty Clare and the themes we’ve been given to choose from are Thank You, Birthday, Special Occasion or Christmas. I chose Christmas this time because I have a super adorable Christmas gnome rubber stamp that has been calling my name! I sure do love me some gnomes!
I created a standard A2 size top-folding card base from Neenah Classic Crest Solar White cardstock, rounded the bottom right corner and applied several strips of washi tape to the background. I stamped the gnome in black ink on a small panel of Neenah Classic Crest Solar White cardstock cardstock, colored it with alcohol markers and layered it on red cardstock. I adhered the image to the card base and stamped the sentiment beneath it in black ink.
I kept the inside fairly simple by adding a strip of washi tape to the Neenah Classic Crest Solar White cardstock panel, stamping the sentiment in black ink and layering the panel on red cardstock.
And one more peek… totally loving this Christmas gnome dude! ;)
Sharing in these additional challenges:
1. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: #1-2021 – Anything Goes
2. Classic Design Challenge: January 2021 #1 – Anything Goes
3. Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog: #266 – Anything Goes + A Sentiment
4. Jan’s Digi Stamps Challenges: January 2021 Challenge – Anything Goes
5. Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog: #137 – Anything Goes
6. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #150 – 6th Birthday Celebration/Anything Goes
7. A Place To Start: January 2021 #1 – Anything Goes
8. QKR Stampede: #412 – Anything Goes
Cardstock/Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White cardstock, Papertrey Ink Pure Poppy cardstock
Stamps: Stampendous Mushroom Gnome rubber stamp, Stampingbella Festive Gnome Sentiments rubber stamp set
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Nuvo alcohol markers- 431, 479, 379, 417, 405; Spectrum Noir alcohol markers- FS6, FS7, FS9, IG1
Dies/Punches: Kadomaru Pro corner rounder
Accessories: Tombow Mono permanent adhesive, MISTI stamp tool, Eyelet Outlet Fun Pattern Washi Tape
I hope you’ve enjoyed this project and will come join us in The Outlawz Challenges! Lots of fun going on! Thanks so much for stopping by – we’ll see you next time!