11/30/20 Top Rocker at 613 Avenue Create!
Hi everyone! Hope you’re having a wonderful weekend and the weather isn’t too bad where you are! Our new challenge is live this morning over at Love To Craft Challenge Blog and I’m super stoked to share my DT inspiration project for LTCCB #52 – November Anything Goes! I created a fun birthday card using a stamp and dies set I bought at a friend’s ‘de-stash’ event a year and a half ago. Like so many other stamps, dies and other crafty goodies in my stash… how can I own such excellent things for so long and not use them?!
This card was a blast. I love using large stamps because of the massive area to work on. I went with a bright color scheme, coloring the image with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. I added an additional die cut party hat embellished with a white paint pen and a limeade Sprinkle. ;)
I embellished the inside panel with leftover strips of the papers used on the front, and stamped the birthday sentiment on a rectangle die cut.
And one more look… super happy with how this turned out! Can’t wait to send it to somebody, lol!
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. 613 Avenue Create: November Challenge – Anything Goes w/ optional Cute Critters (no twist)
2. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: #11-2020 – Anything Goes
3. Classic Design Challenge: #11 – Anything Goes
4. Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blogs: November Anything Goes
5. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #145 – Anything Goes
6. QKR Stampede: #407 – Anything Goes
7. The Crafter’s Cafe Challenge Blog: #254 – Just For Fun / Anything Goes
8. Your Scrapbook Place: November Anything Goes
Cardstock/Paper: GKD Ivory cardstock, Darice green textured cardstock, Colorbok Seeing Dots cardstock
Stamps/Dies: Spellbinders Party rubber stamp and dies set; Hero Arts Irreverent Birthday Messages stamp set, Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics A die set
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Spectrum Noir- LG5, DG2, CG1, OR3, CT4, TB5
Accessories: ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever, MISTI stamp tool, Gemini Junior die cutting machine, Doodlebug Design Sprinkles Limeade Assortment
I hope you’ve enjoyed this birthday card and will link up a project with us this month! Whatever you’re working on, we want to see it! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you again soon! ;)