Happy Monday, everybody! Well, we’re a whole month into 2021 already! Our new challenge is live over at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog and I’m stoked to share my DT inspiration project for LTSCB #142 – Love Is. You guessed it – we want to see your ‘love’ creation, whether it’s for a wedding, an anniversary, a Valentine or just because! I created this corner fold wedding congrats sample for Prickley Pear Stamps using their Heart Key Crown stamps and dies. This fold is super fun!
I created the card base from white cardstock and the layers from sugarplum cardstock and a gorgeous patterned paper. I cut quite a few heart die cuts from white and sugarplum cardstock, and did a good bit of stamping and layering on all the panels.
And last but not least, this awesome card folds flat for mailing!
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: #2-2021 – Anything Goes
2. Classic Design Challenge: #2 – Anything Goes
3. Crafts Galore Encore Challenges: #84 – February Anything Goes
4. Jan’s Digi Stamps Challenge: February Anything Goes
5. Moving Along With The Times: #127 – Valentines/Love
6. QKR Stampede: #413 – Anything Goes
7. The Crafter’s Cafe: #259 – Anything Goes
8. Your Scrapbook Place: February Anything Goes
Cardstock/Paper: American Crafts White cardstock, Stampin’ Up Sweet Sugarplum cardstock, The Paper Studio Country Road 12×12 paper pad
Stamps: Prickley Pear Stamps Heart Key Crown stamp set
Ink: Stampin’ Up Sweet Sugarplum ink, Memento Espresso Truffle ink
Dies/Punches: Prickley Pear Stamps Heart Key Crown die set, Sizzix Celebration Words: Script die set
Accessories: Tombow Mono permanent adhesive, Bearly Art precision craft glue, MISTI stamp tool, Gemini Junior, Stampendous pink Dot Sparklers, Dodlebug Design Sprinkles- Bubblegum Assortment
I hope you’ve enjoyed this project and will link up a ‘love’ project with us this month! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you again soon! ;)