Hi everyone! Well, can you believe we’re officially into October?! This month is super awesome for me because I’m officially retired! Woo-hoo! I’ve worked a long time to get to this point, lol! Our new challenge is live this morning over at Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog and I’m super stoked to share my DT inspiration project for MLCCB #27 – October Anything Christmas Goes! I created a fun Christmas card to add to my stash. I sure do love me some Tim Holtz Crazy Cats and Paper Smooches!
This is a super simple design. I colored the stamped and die cut images with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, and placed them on the ground created with plaid paper across the bottom of the card base. I then stamped the Paper Smooches sentiment and added a few tiny gemstones, and voila, we have a card! ;)
I kept the inside super simple also, just adding plaid paper across the bottom and stamping another Paper Smooches sentiment from the same stamp set.
And one more look… I’m so smitten! This guy is super adorable! ;)
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. 2 Crafty Critter Crazies: #43 – Anything Goes
2. A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge: #125 – Anything Goes
3. A Bit More Time To Craft Extra Challenge: October Anything Goes
4. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: #10-2020 – Anything Goes
5. Classic Design Challenge: #10 – Anything Goes
6. Moving Along With The Times: October Challenge – Animals or Birds
7. QKR Stampede: #405 – Anything Goes
8. Simon Says Stamp: Wednesday Challenge – Anything Goes
9. The Crafter’s Cafe: #252 – Anything Goes
Cardstock/Paper: GKD Ivory cardstock, The Paper Studio Four Seasons and Everything In Between paper pad
Stamps/Dies: Tim Holtz Crazy Cats and Crazy Things rubber stamps and dies sets; Paper Smooches Holiday Cheer stamp set
Ink: Spectrum Noir- BG5, BG6, DR5, GB6, JG5; Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Accessories: Gemini Junior die cutting machine, MISTI stamp tool, ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever, Darice green gemstones
I hope you’ve enjoyed this card and will link up a Christmas project with us this month! We can’t wait to see what you create! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you again soon! ;)
You must be logged in to post a comment.