12/15/20 Top 5 at QKR Stampede!
12/31/20 Honorable Mention Winner at A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge!
Good morning, my friends! Can’t believe it’s the first of December already! Where has this year gone?! Our new challenge is live over at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog and I’m thrilled to share my DT inspiration project for LTSCB #140 – Winter Wonderland! I created a shaped Christmas card in one of my favorite color combos of burgundy and aqua, using a pretty Power Poppy digital image.
I created the card base from burgundy cardstock and the layer from aqua using dies from a card die set. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, cut it with a stitched oval die and adhered it over several strips of Washi Tape. I cut the winter sentiment from red glitter paper and adhered it to the bottom right of the panel.
I printed the image two more times to fussy cut four extra mittens, and used two of them on the front popped up on foam pads for a little dimension.
The Power Poppies digital image included a sentiment which I used on the inside of the card. I embellished the bottom of the panel with Washi Tape and the other two mittens I had fussy cut earlier.
And one more peek… I really love this Christmas card!
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. A Perfect Time To Craft: #12-2020 – Anything Goes
2. Classic Design Challenge: #12 – Anything Goes
3. Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog: #82 – December Anything Goes
4. Inkspirational Challenges: #227 – Photo Inspiration
5. Lemon Shortbread Challenges: #134 – Anything Goes
6. QKR Stampede: #409 – Anything Goes
7. Sparkles Christmas Challenges: #119 – Non-Traditional Christmas Colors
8. Sweet Stampers Challenge Blog: #50 – Christmas
9. The Crafter’s Cafe: #256 – Anything Goes
10. Try it on Tuesday: Winter Wonderland
Cardstock/Paper: GKD Cranberry Tart and White cardstock, Stampin’ Up Pool Party cardstock
Stamps: Power Poppy Mittens and Merriment digital image
Ink: Spectrum Noir- DG3, PP2, TN1, BT2, BT4; Pentel Slicci Metallic Red pen, Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen, Posca white paint pen, Memento Tuxedo Black marker
Dies/Punches: Crafter’s Companion Die-sire Stacey Create-A-Card die set, Memory Box Stitched Oval Layers die, Tim Holtz Holiday Words Script Thinlits
Accessories: ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever, Glitter and Skinny Washi Tape
I hope you’ve enjoyed this card and will link up a Winter project with us this month! Thanks so much for stopping by – we’ll see you again soon! ;)