3/5/22 Top 3 at Crafty Calendar Challenge!
3/28/22 DT Favorite at A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge!
Hey everybody! I’m back on this fine Saturday morning with my second project share for the CutCardStock My Sweet Valentine Blog Hop going on today and tomorrow! Be sure to hop along with us for a chance to win a $40 CutCardStock gift card! Affiliate links are used in this post at no cost to you – I really appreciate your support! I’ve been having the best time playing with my Scan N Cut and thoroughly enjoyed creating the two Valentines from our amazing Basis cardstock for the hop. As mentioned in my last post, I’m showcasing both cards separately so I can enter them into some challenges. I am a fun fold geek and box cards run right there at the top of my favorite list! This card features lots of hearts in various forms and sizes, an adorable birdhouse adorned with red bling, embossed panels, and two of the cutest love birds ever perched in front of their house behind a white picket fence!
I cut all the pieces from Basis 80# Red cardstock, Basis 80# Pink cardstock, Basis 80# Black cardstock, Basis 80# White cardstock and Basis 80# Gold cardstock. Picking out the colors of cardstock is always fun when creating with the Scan N Cut, but I always look forward to the assembly the most! And the sentiment on the front of this card was also printed with the Scan N Cut using the draw feature which I’ve used several times and have grown to love!
Here’s a shot from a different angle. The back (which I didn’t photograph) is completely blank with plenty of room to write a custom message and sign.
And one more peek of the card folded flat for mailing. Another super cute box card that I’m totally in love with!
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: #2-2022 – Anything Goes
2. Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog: #291 – Love Sentiment
3. Classic Design Challenge: February #2 – Anything Goes
4. Crafting Happiness Challenges: #120 – February Anything Goes
5. Crafty Calendar Challenge: February Anything Goes
6. Crafty Catz: #581 – Anything Goes w/ optional twist of Anything But Square
7. Critter Crazy Challenges: #59 – Anything Goes with a Featured Critter
8. Di’s Digi Challenge: Use Red and/or Pink
9. International Art & Soul: #126 – All About Love/Hearts
10. Let’s Craft and Create: #180 – Anything Goes + From The Heart
11. Make The Cards Challenge: #47 – Create a Valentine
12. Moving Along With The Times: #139 – Love/Anniversary/Wedding
13. Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog: February With Love
CutCardStock products used:
Basis 80# Red cardstock
Basis 80# Pink cardstock
Basis 80# Black cardstock
Basis 80# White cardstock
Basis 80# Gold cardstock
Other products used:
Dies/Punches/Cut Files: Simply Crafty SVGs Valentine Birdhouse Box Card cut file
Accessories: Brother Scan N Cut, Bearly Art precision craft glue, Martha Stewart Scoring Board, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Eyelet Outlet Red Jewel Bling
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project and you’re inspired to get crafty! Be sure to check out all the awesome cardstock and other goodies at CutCardStock (adhesives, labels, stickers, pens, watercolors and ribbon to name a few). And head on over to the CutCardStock Facebook Page for more inspiration! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you next time!
You must be logged in to post a comment.