Happy Saturday, friends! I’m happy to be back on the Eyelet Outlet blog today with another awesome DT inspiration project! I created a clean and simple Christmas card featuring some absolutely gorgeous brads!
It’s amazing to me how something so simple can be so beautiful! I cut a standard A2 size top-folding card base along with smaller layering panels from kraft cardstock and red cardstock which I adhered together. I die cut a pine branch from white cardstock and colored it with an alcohol marker, adhered it to the front panel, and added the Pinecone Brads. The final touch was stamping the sentiment in green ink.
I embellished the inside panel with a strip of the red cardstock, stamped the sentiment in green ink, and layered the panel on red cardstock. I also added a Pinecone Brad in the lower right corner.
And one more peek… so loving this CAS design!
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. 613 Avenue Create: November Challenge – Anything Goes w/ optional Cute Critters (no twist)
2. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: #11-2020
3. ABC Christmas Challenge: W is for Winter Wonderland and/or X is for Xtra Special (X is for Xtra Special)
4. CAS Christmas: November Challenge – Non-Traditional Colors
5. Classic Design Challenge: #11 – November Anything Goes
6. Crafty Calendar Challenge: November Challenge – Anything Goes
7. Crafty Catz: #528 – Anything Goes w/ optional Christmas (playing twist)
8. Jan’s Digi Stamps Challenge: November Anything Goes
9. Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog: #133 – Anything Goes
10. Let’s Craft and Create: #165 – Anything Goes w/ optional Sketch (no twist)
11. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #146 – Anything Goes
12. Not Just Cards Challenges: November Anything Goes
13. The Creative Crafters Challenge: #34 – Anything Goes
14. Time Out Challenges: #175 – Quick
15. Word Art Wednesday: Weeks #466/467 – Anything Goes
16. World Wide Open Design Team Challenge: #11 – Anything Goes
Eyelet Outlet products used:
Other products used:
Cardstock/Paper: CutCardStock Twine cardstock, CutCardStock Habanero Red 4×6 cardstock
Stamps: Prickley Pear Stamps Christmas Trees 2 stamp set
Ink: Hero Arts Pine ink; Nuvo alcohol markers- 417, 465
Dies/Punches: Prickley Pear Stamps Pine Branch die
Accessories: Crafter’s Companion adhesive, Gemini Junior, MISTI stamp tool
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project! Be sure to check out all the fun goodies at Eyelet Outlet! I can already see you drooling, lol! Be sure to ‘like’ and ‘follow’ Eyelet Outlet Facebook Page to keep up with news and sales, and while you’re at it, join the Eyelet Outlet Fans Facebook group for lots of creative inspiration! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you next time! ;)