11/30/20 Top Rocker at 613 Avenue Create!
Hi everyone! Happy Saturday! Eeeek, it’s the middle of November already – how did that happen?! I’m happy to be back on the Eyelet Outlet blog today with another awesome DT inspiration project! I created another snowy (and CAS) Christmas card featuring some pretty awesome brads, bling and washi tape!
This was another fun one to watch come together. I cut a standard A2 top-folding card base and a green cardstock layer. I created three snow banks by tearing white cardstock, adhered them to the bottom of the green panel, and then added several Holiday Tree Brads and a stamped green sentiment. I applied two strips of Green Dots Skinny Washi Tape at the top of the green panel and adhered the panel to the card base. The final touch was adding Snowflake Bling.
I embellished the inside panel with a strip of the Green Dots Skinny Washi Tape, stamped the sentiment in green ink, and layered the panel on green cardstock.
And one more look… such a fun design! And this one, too, would be great to mass produce to send to those on your Christmas card list!
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. 613 Avenue Create: November Challenge – Anything Goes w/ optional Cute Critters (no twist)
2. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: #11-2020
3. ABC Christmas Challenge: W is for Winter Wonderland and/or X is for Xtra Special (W is for Winter Wonderland)
4. Classic Design Challenge: #11 – November Anything Goes
5. Crafty Calendar Challenge: November Challenge – Anything Goes
6. Creative Inspirations: November Challenge – Winter Wonderland
7. Jan’s Digi Stamps Challenge: November Anything Goes
8. Not Just Cards Challenges: November Anything Goes
9. Try it on Tuesday: Traditional Christmas Colors
Other products used:
Cardstock/Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White cardstock, CutCardStock Bonsai cardstock
Stamps: Stampin’ Up Festival of Trees stamp set
Ink: Stampin’ Up Wild Wasabi ink
Accessories: Crafter’s Companion adhesive, MISTI stamp tool
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project! Be sure to check out all the fun goodies at Eyelet Outlet! I can already see you drooling, lol! Be sure to ‘like’ and ‘follow’ Eyelet Outlet Facebook Page to keep up with news and sales, and while you’re at it, join the Eyelet Outlet Fans Facebook group for lots of creative inspiration! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you next time! ;)