7/30/20 DT Favorite at Classic Design Challenge Blog!
8/5/20 Top 3 at Jan’s Digi Stamps Challenges!
8/18/20 Top 3 at Not Just Cards Challenges!
Hi, friends! Happy Monday – hope you had a wonderful weekend! I’m stoked to be back on the CutCardStock blog today with an awesome DT inspiration project featuring more of the Curious Metallic and Glitter cardstock that was included in our Designer’s Pack! Affiliate links are used in this post at no cost to you. I really appreciate your support! I created a glitzy and glamorous little handbag to hold birthday chocolates, jewelry or a gift card! OMG, how stinkin’ cute is this?!
I found this stamp and die set at one of my favorite online stores several months ago and could not wait to get my hands on it! I cut all the purse pieces from CCS Silver Glitter cardstock and Curious Metallic White-Silver cardstock. I also used Pop-Tone Wild Cherry cardstock for a pop of red on the charm and one of the tags, and then to tie in that pop of red I used a few red flat-back pearls. I stamped both tags in red ink (tone-on-tone stamping on the red tag) and then heat embossed the sentiment tag with clear embossing powder over top the red ink. I had a small ball chain in my stash that I used to hang the charm, tassel and tags off one of the straps.
Here’s a shot of the back…
And one more look… I love it so much I can’t stand it! And I can’t wait to make some more using different colors and patterns of cardstock. So fun!
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. 613 Avenue Create: #235 – Anything Goes w/ optional Sentiment as Focal
2. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: #7-2020 – Anything Goes
3. ArtsyStamper Challenge: #20 – Birthday
4. Classic Design Challenge: #7-2020 – Anything Goes
5. Crafty Catz Challenge: #515 – Anything Goes w/ optional Fairies (no twist)
6. Crafty Friends Challenge Blog: #140 – Happy Birthday
7. Creative Moments: #194 – Anything Goes
8. Jan’s Digi Stamps Challenge Blog: July Anything Goes
9. Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog: #124 – Anything Goes
10. Let’s Craft and Create: #161 – Anything Goes w/ optional Stars and Stripes (no twist)
11. Not Just Cards Challenge: July Anything Goes
12. Scrapping4fun Challenges: #171 – Birthday
13. The Creative Crafters: #30 – Anything Goes
14. Word Art Wednesday: Weeks #448/449 – Anything Goes
15. World Wide Open Design Team Monthly Challenge: #7-2020 – Anything Goes
CutCardStock products used:
CCS Silver Glitter 74# cardstock
Curious Metallic White-Silver 111# cardstock
Pop-Tone Wild Cherry 65# cardstock
Other products used:
Stamps: Concord & 9th Everyday Purse stamp set
Ink: Stampin’ Up Real Red ink
Dies/Punches: Concord & 9th Everyday Purse die set
Accessories: Bearly Art precision craft glue, Gemini Junior, MISTI stamp tool, Hero Arts clear embossing powder, Flourish With A Bling red flat-back pearls, small ball chain from stash
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project and you’re inspired to get crafty! Be sure to check out all the awesome cardstock and other goodies at CutCardStock (adhesives, labels, stickers, pens, watercolors and ribbon to name a few). And head on over to the CutCardStock Facebook Page for more inspiration! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you next time!
You must be logged in to post a comment.