Hi friends! I hope you’ve had a great start of your week! I have a fun Christmas pocket card to share with you today. My inspiration came from my friend, Ginny, over at Polly’s Paper Studio. I watched her video HERE quite a while ago and made some notes, knowing that one day I would make one. Well, that day is here! Can’t even begin to tell you how much fun this was!
There are tons of layers and lots of elements on this card! Ginny made tags, however, I made a little Holiday Memories Z-fold mini album to tuck into the pocket… a little extra gift for the recipient. ;)
The pocket features a die cut doily embellished with a Santa Bingo card, die cut holly sprigs, and an assortment of flowers, berries and sprays.
I adhered a holiday sentiment die cut on the inside.
Here are some shots of the Z-fold mini album. There are three panels on the front side and three on the back side. Each panel is layered and embellished with square or circle die cuts and/or holiday elements, leaving lots of room for photos and journaling.
And one more look… I’m so loving how this turned out! Thank you for the inspiration, Ginny! ;)
Sharing in these challenges:
1. 613 Avenue Create: August Challenge – Anything Goes w/ optional twist of Washi Tape (no twist)
2. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: #8-2020 – Anything Goes
3. Classic Design Challenge: #8 – Anything Goes
4. Crafty Friends Challenge Blog: #142 – Anything Goes
5. Jan’s Digi Stamps Challenges: August Anything Goes
6. Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog: #126 – Anything Goes
7. Let’s Craft and Create: #162 – Lots of Layers
8. NBUS (Never-Before-Used-Schtuff): #17 – Anything Goes (have had red flowers and berries in stash for several years)
9. Not Just Cards Challenges: August Anything Goes
Cardstock/Paper: Cardstock Warehouse brown box kraft cardstock, American Crafts Vanilla cardstock, GKD Fresh Asparagus cardstock, The Paper Cut Crinkle Paper, Photo Play Holiday Cheer Collection Pack, Echo Park A Perfect Christmas Collection Pack
Stamps: Unity Stamps Santa Bingo rubber stamp
Ink: Stampin’ Up Real Red ink
Dies/Punches: QuicKutz Antique Doily die, Creative Expressions Holly Sprays dies, Sizzix Holiday Words: Script die, Memory Box Stitched Circle Layers die, My Favorite Things Die-namics Stitched Square STAX die
Accessories: ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever, Ranger Rouge Liquid Pearls, assorted flowers and sprays from stash
I hope you’ve enjoyed this project! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you next time! ;)