2/11/22 Top 3 Winner at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
Hi everyone! Happy Saturday! I hope you have something fun planned this weekend… but if you don’t, let me suggest that you hop along with us in the CutCardStock My Sweet Valentine Blog Hop going on today and tomorrow for a chance to win a $40 CutCardStock gift card! Affiliate links are used in this post at no cost to you – I really appreciate your support! I’m stoked to be participating in the hop showcasing two absolutely adorable box cards created with our amazing Basis cardstock and I’ve popped in to share my first project. I’m posting both cards separately so I can enter them into some challenges. Box cards are at the top of my all-time favorite list of fun folds and this one has several really cute features – metallic silver elements, stamped side and back panels, embossed tires, and lots of hearts (some adorned with red gemstones).
I cut all the pieces from Basis 80# Red cardstock, Basis 80# Pink cardstock, Basis 80# Black cardstock, Basis 80# White cardstock and Stardream Metallic Silver cardstock. To me, the real fun is assembling the box cards, and this one was no different! And I have to tell you that I was SO intimidated by the draw feature on my Scan N Cut that I’ve never (you read that right… never) used it in the 6+ years I’ve been using a Scan N Cut. Not sure what happened, but the process just clicked in my brain – I’ve used it several times now and love it!
There’s a panel on the back with a stamped sentiment and room for a signature.
And one more peek of the card folded flat for mailing. I’m so smitten with this card – it turned out so stinkin’ cute I can’t stand it!
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: #2-2022 – Anything Goes
2. Alphabet Challenge Blog: V is for Vehicle
3. Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog: #291 – Love Sentiment
4. Classic Design Challenge: February #2 – Anything Goes
5. Crafting Happiness Challenges: #120 – February Anything Goes
6. Crafty Calendar Challenge: February Anything Goes
7. Crafty Catz: #581 – Anything Goes w/ optional twist of Anything But Square
8. Creative Creases Challenge: #25 – Anything Goes with a Fun Fold
9. Di’s Digi Challenge: Use Red and/or Pink
10. International Art & Soul: #126 – All About Love/Hearts
11. Let’s Craft and Create: #180 – Anything Goes + From The Heart
12. Make The Cards Challenge: #47 – Create a Valentine
13. Moving Along With The Times: #139 – Love/Anniversary/Wedding
14. Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog: February With Love
Other products used:
Stamps: Blockheads Paper Arts Backgrounds for All Occasions stamp set, Hero Arts Year Round Messages stamp set
Ink: Catherine Pooler Samba and Rockin’ Red inks
Dies/Punches/Cut Files: Simply Crafty SVGs Love Truck Box Card cut file
Accessories: Brother Scan N Cut, Bearly Art precision craft glue, Darice Chevon Embossing Folder, Scrapbook Adhesives 3-D Foam Squares, Eyelet Outlet Red Jewel Bling
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project and you’re inspired to get crafty! Be sure to check out all the awesome cardstock and other goodies at CutCardStock (adhesives, labels, stickers, pens, watercolors and ribbon to name a few). And head on over to the CutCardStock Facebook Page for more inspiration! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you next time!