Hi friends! I’m back this afternoon with one more card for The Outlawz Challenges! This one is for the Monday Greetings Challenge where our sponsor is The Paper Nest Dolls and the theme is Hearts. Affiliate links are used in this post at no cost to you. I really appreciate your support! I created an adorable and pun-y CAS anniversary card for the hubby later this year (wink-wink)! I wanted to go ahead and get this card posted because I may not be around much for the next couple days as he is having gallbladder surgery early Wednesday morning. We’ll be traveling across the state tomorrow to a hospital with a well-equipped ICU (just in case) since he’s high-risk. We’re praying for a good outcome without any issues, and if you are the praying type, we sure would appreciate one!
I created my typical A2 size top-folding card base from Neenah Classic Crest Solar White cardstock and rounded the right bottom corner, then stamped the pears and hearts on scraps of Neenah Classic Crest Solar White cardstock, colored them with alcohol markers and cut them with the coordinating dies. I layered two green stitched ric rac die cuts across the bottom of the card base, arranged the pears and heart, and stamped the sentiment in green ink.
I kept the inside super simple with just a stamped sentiment. ;)
And one more look… OMG, how stinkin’ cute is this?! You’ll definitely be seeing more projects using these awesome stamps and dies! I LOVE them!
Sharing in these additional challenges:
1. 613 Avenue Create: #1 – January 2021 Anything Goes
2. AAA Cards: #182 – Up To One Third w/ optional Summer
3. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: #1-2021 – Anything Goes
4. A Place To Start: #1 – January 2021 Anything Goes
5. Classic Design Challenge: #1 – January Anything Goes
6. Crafty Calendar Challenge: January Challenge – Make It Cute
7. Happy Little Stampers: January Anything Goes with Dies
8. Happy Little Stampers: January CAS Challenge – Short and/or Tall
9. Let’s Craft and Create: #167 – Anything Goes w/ optional Cheers To You
Cardstock/Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White cardstock, Papertrey Ink New Leaf and Green Parakeet cardstock
Stamps: PhotoPlay No Pun Intended Fruits & Veggies stamp set
Ink: Nuvo alcohol markers- 410, 412, 416, 405, 452; Memento Bamboo Leaves ink
Dies/Punches: PhotoPlay No Pun Intended Fruits & Veggies die set, My Favorite Things Stitched Ric Rac die, Kadomaru Pro corner rounder
Accessories: Bearly Art precision craft glue, MISTI stamp tool, Gemini Junior
I hope you’ve enjoyed this project and will come join us in The Outlawz Challenges! Lots of fun going on! Thanks so much for stopping by – we’ll see you next time!