Happy Wednesday, everybody! I hope you’re having a great week and you’re not working too hard! Affiliate links are used in this post at no cost to you – I really appreciate your support! I’m delighted to be back on the CutCardStock blog today with an awesome DT inspiration project featuring more of our Astrobrights cardstock that’s on sale this month! Be sure to stock up – the colors in this line are so bright and vibrant and would look really good in your stash! I used Re-Entry Red, Pulsar Pink, Planetary Purple, Lunar Blue, and Solar Yellow for my project which I paired with my studio staple Neenah Classic Crest Solar White and Pop-Tone Gumdrop Green cardstock.
I cut the card base pieces from Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80# cardstock and the scalloped doily from vellum; the flowers from Astrobrights Re-Entry Red cardstock, Astrobrights Pulsar Pink cardstock, Astrobrights Planetary Purple cardstock, Astrobrights Lunar Blue cardstock and Astrobrights Solar Yellow cardstock; and the leaves from Pop-Tone Gumdrop Green cardstock. I assembled the flowers first and adhered a clear gemstone to the center of each.
I arranged the doily, leaves and flowers on the top portion of the base, and once I was happy with the placement, I adhered them. I threaded red Offray ribbon through the slots on the center portion of the insert, stamped the sentiment in red ink on the insert, and adhered just the center portion.
And one more look… all folded up and ready to mail. Such a fun project that would be a good one to involve kids or grandkids!
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: #1-2022 – Anything Goes
2. Alphabet Challenge Blog: U is for Unequal (big and small flowers)
3. Classic Design Challenge: January 2022 #1 – Anything Goes
4. Crafting Happiness Challenges: #119 – Anything Goes
5. Crafty Calendar Challenge: January Anything Goes
6. Crafty Catz: #578 – Anything Goes w/ optional Checks or Plaids (no twist)
7. Creative Creases Challenges: #23 – Anything Goes with a Fun Fold
8. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #174 – Anything Goes
9. My Time To Craft Challenge Blog: #473 – Floral
10. Sparkles Monthly Challenge: #148 – Use Ribbon, Raffia or Twine
11. The Creative Crafters: #48 – Anything Goes
12. Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog: January Anything Goes
13. World Wide Open Design Team Monthly Challenge: #01-January 2022 – Anything Goes
CutCardStock products used:
Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80# cardstock
Astrobrights Re-Entry Red cardstock
Astrobrights Pulsar Pink cardstock
Astrobrights Planetary Purple cardstock
Astrobrights Lunar Blue cardstock
Astrobrights Solar Yellow cardstock
Pop-Tone Gumdrop Green cardstock
Other products used:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy stamp set
Ink: Catherine Pooler Rockin’ Red ink
Dies/Punches/Cut Files: Scan N Cut Canvas Bouquet Birthday Card cut file
Accessories: Tonic Studios 12″ Guillotine Paper Trimmer, vellum, Bearly Art precision craft glue, Flourish with a Bling clear gemstones, red Offray ribbon
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project and you’re inspired to get crafty! Be sure to check out all the awesome cardstock and other goodies at CutCardStock (adhesives, labels, stickers, pens, watercolors and ribbon to name a few). And head on over to the CutCardStock Facebook Page for more inspiration! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you next time!
You must be logged in to post a comment.