Hi everyone! Well, we’re right in the middle of August! Where has this year gone?! I’m happy to be back on the Eyelet Outlet blog today with another awesome DT inspiration project! I created a fun kitty card that would make a purrfect Valentine or anniversary card! I used black and white with a pop of red which is one of my favorite color combos!
I created a narrow front panel which I covered in vertical strips of Glitter Black Washi Tape. I positioned two Cat Brads in the lower right corner and adhered the panel to the card base. I punched two small hearts from red cardstock and adhered them above the cats. I stamped the sentiment in red ink on white cardstock, trimmed it and adhered it across the top of the panel.
I embellished the inside panel with a strip of the black glitter Washi Tape and a leftover strip of the red cardstock. I stamped the sentiment in red ink and layered the panel on the red cardstock.
One more peek… such a simple design that packs a powerful punch! I’m so smitten!
Sharing in these challenges:
1. 613 Avenue Create: August Challenge – Anything Goes w/ optional twist of Washi Tape (does glitter washi tape count?!)
2. Classic Design Challenge: #8 – Anything Goes
3. Creative Moments: #196 – Anything Goes
4. Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog: #126 – Anything Goes
5. Not Just Cards Challenges: August Anything Goes
6. Scrapping4fun Challenges: #173 – Anything Goes
7. Show Us Your Pussycats: #57 – Furrything Goes
8. The Creative Crafters: #31 – Anything Goes
9. Word Art Wednesday: Weeks #452/453 – Anything Goes
Eyelet Outlet products used:
Glitter Black Washi Tape
Other products used:
Cardstock/Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White cardstock, American Crafts Rouge cardstock
Stamps: The Project Bin Feline Good stamp set
Ink: Stampin’ Up Real Red ink
Dies/Punches: Stampin’ Up Itty Bitty Heart Punch
Accessories: Tombow Mono permanent adhesive, Bearly Art precision craft glue, MISTI stamp tool
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project! Be sure to check out all the fun goodies at Eyelet Outlet! I can already see you drooling, lol! Be sure to ‘like’ and ‘follow’ Eyelet Outlet Facebook Page to keep up with news and sales! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you next time! ;)
You must be logged in to post a comment.