Hi everyone! Happy Saturday – I hope you’ve had a great week! I’m happy to be back on the Eyelet Outlet blog today with another awesome DT inspiration project! I created a fun double flap Christmas card… and you know how much I love fun folds! I’ve had this one in my tutorial folder for a while and thought it would be fun to bring it around again to create a Christmas card.
I used a pretty chartreuse green cardstock for the card base and green plaid digital paper layered on gold foil cardstock for the left flap. I used a coordinating solid green digital paper layered on gold foil cardstock for the right flap. I tore several layers of white cardstock to create snow banks and randomly placed some Pine Tree Brads which I embellished with thin lines of glitter drops to resemble snow. I stamped Santa and his reindeer along with a sentiment in black ink, and then adhered the layered panel to the right flap. I added Ivory Enamel Dots to the left flap to complete the front.
I embellished the inside panel with a strip of Tree Washi Tape -Wide and a narrow strip of the chartreuse green cardstock, and stamped the sentiment in black ink.
And one more peek… I really do love this fold! And these brads and washi tape are pretty awesome too! ;)
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. 2 Crafty Critter Crazies: #45 – Anything Goes
2. 613 Avenue Create: December Challenge – Anything Goes w/ optional Anything Vintage
3. A Perfect Time To Craft: #12-2020 – Anything Goes
4. ABC Christmas Challenge: Y is for Your Favorite Things and Z is for Zzzzzzz (more favorite things are stamps and pretty papers)
5. Alphabet Challenge Blog: S is for Snow Scene
6. Classic Design Challenge: #12 – Anything Goes
7. Crafty Catz: #532 – Anything Goes w/ optional Something New (Pine Tree Brads)
8. Creative Inspirations: Ho! Ho! Ho!
9. Di’s Digi Challenge: It’s Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas
10. Inspirational Challenges: #228 – Snow
11. Jan’s Digi Stamps Challenge: December Anything Goes
12. Not Just Cards Challenges: December Anything Goes
13. QKR Stampede: #410 – Anything Goes
14. Scrapping4fun Challenges: #182 – Christmas or Winter
15. Sweet Stampers Challenge Blog: #51 – Anything Goes
16. The Creative Crafters: #35 – Anything Goes
17. Tuesday Throwdown: #472 – Anything Goes
Eyelet Outlet products used:
Pine Tree Brads
Ivory Enamel Dots
Tree Washi Tape -Wide
Other products used:
Cardstock/Paper: Papertrey Ink Simply Chartreuse cardstock, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White cardstock, Hygloss gold foil cardstock, Polkadoodles digital papers
Stamps: The Project Bin Mid Century Christmas stamp set, Stampin’ Up Cozy Christmas stamp set
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Accessories: Tombow Mono permanent adhesive, Bearly Art precision craft glue, MISTI stamp tool, Nuvo White Blizzard Glitter Drops
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project! Be sure to check out all the fun goodies at Eyelet Outlet! I can already see you drooling, lol! Be sure to ‘like’ and ‘follow’ Eyelet Outlet Facebook Page to keep up with news and sales, and while you’re at it, join the Eyelet Outlet Fans Facebook group for lots of creative inspiration! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you next time! ;)
You must be logged in to post a comment.