Hello friends! How’s the weather where you are? We have a good bit of snow on the ground and I’m happy as I can be – I love me some snow! Affiliate links are used in this post at no cost to you. I really appreciate your support! I’m thrilled to be back on the Eyelet Outlet blog today with another awesome DT inspiration project! I created a card with a latte Christmas wishes on it! Imagine my surprise when I discovered I had a die with the same sentiments on it as these adorable little coffee cup brads! Completely coincidental!
I created a top-folding A2 card base (landscape this time rather than the usual portrait) from white cardstock along with white layering panels for the front and the inside. I also cut red textured cardstock panels for the front and inside, and then rounded all four corners on all the panels. I applied a strip of Christmas Pattern Washi Tape vertically down the left side of the front red panel, then added three Holiday Coffee Cup Brads and three White Enamel Dots. I stamped the first part of the sentiment in green ink and adhered a white layered die cut just below it to complete it. I dug into my glitter alpha sticker sets and found a white glitter ampersand that I colored with a green alcohol marker.
I embellished the inside panel with a strip of red textured cardstock, a very narrow strip of white cardstock and a strip of the Christmas Pattern Washi Tape. I rounded the four corners, stamped the sentiment in green ink and layered the panel on the red textured cardstock.
And one more peek… I really love how this turned out! I have to admit that I was a little unsure of how the partially stamped sentiment was going to look with the die cut, but I like it!
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. 613 Avenue Create: December Challenge – Anything Goes w/ optional Anything Vintage (no twist)
2. A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge: #129 – Anything Goes
3. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: #12-2020
4. ABC Christmas Challenge: Y is for Your Favorite Things and Z is for Zzzzzzz (more favorite things are cardstock, brads and dies)
5. Classic Design Challenge: #12 – Anything Goes
6. Crafty Calendar Challenge: December Challenge – Christmas Theme
7. Crafty Catz: #513 – Anything Goes w/ optional Cheers-Let’s Celebrate
8. Crafty Gals Corner: #214 – Tis the Season
9. Creative Inspirations: December Challenge – Ho! Ho! Ho!
10. Creative Moments: #204 – Anything Goes
11. Jan’s Digi Stamps Challenge: December Anything Goes
12. Let’s Craft and Create: #166 – Anything Goes w/ optional Santa Claus is Coming to Town
13. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #147 – Anything Goes
14. Make My Monday Challenge: #137 – Christmas Theme Card
15. Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge: #486 – Year-End Mega Challenge
16. Scrapping4fun Challenges: #181 – Christmas
17. Sweet Stampers Challenge Blog: #51 – Anything Goes
18. Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog: Anything Goes End of Year Challenge
19. Word Art Wednesday: Weeks#468/469 – Anything Goes
Other products used:
Cardstock/Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White cardstock, CutCardStock Habanero Red 4×6 cardstock
Stamps: Stampin’ Up Labeler Alphabet stamp set, CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Snowy Sayings stamp set
Ink: Stampin’ Up Emerald Envy ink, Nuvo alcohol marker- 366
Dies/Punches: CUTplorations Peace Love Joy Phrase Die, Kadomaru Pro corner rounder
Accessories: Tombow Mono permanent adhesive, Bearly Art precision craft glue, Darice white glitter alpha stickers
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project! Be sure to check out all the fun goodies at Eyelet Outlet! I can already see you drooling, lol! Be sure to ‘like’ and ‘follow’ Eyelet Outlet Facebook Page to keep up with news and sales, and while you’re at it, join the Eyelet Outlet Fans Facebook group for lots of creative inspiration! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you next time! ;)