Hello, my crafty friends! OMGoodness, can you believe the year is almost half over?! Our new challenge at Love To Craft Challenge Blog is live this morning and I’m super stoked to share my DT inspiration project for LTCCB #47 – June Anything Goes! I created a Christmas card, but this isn’t your ordinary Christmas card. It’s a Pop-up Presents card! You know how I love fun folds and I was absolutely thrilled when I ran across the tutorial at Splitcoast Stampers!
When using someone else’s tutorial, I always put my own spin on it to make it mine. I layered the front panel on gold glitter paper, and added dimensional presents on the front panel matching two of the presents on the inside. I used die cut gold foil snowflakes embellished with Dot Sparklers on the presents to keep the card a little flatter.
I love the inside – those presents are so awesome and look so real, lol! I layered the stamped sentiment and used a few more of the die cut gold foil snowflakes.
And one more peek… I’m SO loving this!
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: #6-2020 – Anything Goes
2. Classic Design Challenge: #6-2020 – Anything Goes
3. Crafts Galore Encore Challenges: #76 – Anything Goes
4. Crafty Catz Challenge: #508 – Anything Goes w/optional at least 2 layers
5. Crafty Friends Challenge: #136 – Add Embellishments (gold foil snowflakes with tiny red gemstones)
6. Craftyhazelnut’s Christmas Challenge: #492 – Anything Goes
7. Simon Says Stamp: Wednesday Challenge – Anything Goes
8. Word Art Wednesday: Weeks #440/441 – Anything Goes
9. Your Scrapbook Place: June Anything Goes
Cardstock/Paper: Stampin’ Up Very Vanilla and Cherry Cobbler cardstock, Stampin’ Up Gold Glimmer paper, Stampin’ Up Gold Foil Sheet, Stampin’ Up This Christmas Specialty DSP
Stamps: CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Snowy Sayings stamp set
Ink: Stampin’ Up Cherry Cobbler ink
Dies/Punches: Snowflake die from Karen Burniston Snowman Twist Circle die set
Accessories: ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever, MISTI stamp tool, Gemini Junior die cutting machine, Darice red Foamies foam, Stampendous red Dot Sparklers
I hope you’ve enjoyed this card and will link up an ‘anything goes’ project with us this month! We want to see whatever you’re working on! Thanks so much for stopping by – we’ll see you again soon! ;)
One thought on “It’s the most Wonderful time of the year”
Lovely card, wonderful layout and the background paper is awesome.…
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
Claudia Martins – DT
LikeLiked by 1 person