Hello, my crafty friends! Happy Monday to you! It’s time for a new challenge over at Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog and I’m super stoked to share my DT inspiration project for MLCCB #23 – Anything Christmas Goes! I created a pretty card with a pop-up gift bag inside to hold cash or a gift card! OMGosh, I’m so smitten!
I created the card base and then selected two coordinating patterned papers. I stamped the sentiment in green ink, cut it out and layered it on three stacked die cuts. I fashioned a bow from six strands of gold metallic thread and attached tiny red jingle bells to the ends hanging down.
Here’s a shot of the card opened up showing the gift bag. How stinkin’ cute is this?!
I stamped the inside sentiment in green ink, cut it with a fancy die and layered it on a slightly larger green die cut.
And here’s one more look… so happy with this! It’s been several years since I created one of these, and my instructions are handwritten, so I don’t know who should get the credit. But I sure do love it!
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: #6-2020 – Anything Goes
2. Christmas Craft Creations: May Challenge – Use A Die Cut
3. Classic Design Challenge: #6-2020 – Anything Goes
4. Crafts Galore Encore Challenges: #76 – Anything Goes
5. Crafty Catz Challenge: #508 – Anything Goes w/optional at least 2 layers
6. Crafty Friends Challenge: #136 – Add Embellishments (gold thread bow with tiny red jingle bells)
7. Craftyhazelnut’s Christmas Challenge: #492 – Anything Goes
8. Simon Says Stamp: Wednesday Challenge – Anything Goes
9. Word Art Wednesday: Weeks #440/441 – Anything Goes
10. Your Scrapbook Place: June Anything Goes
Cardstock/Paper: American Crafts Crimson cardstock, Marco’s Venicelux Metallic Gold cardstock, The Paper Studio Four Seasons and Everything In Between paper pad
Stamps: Unity Tags Glorious Tags stamp set
Ink: Stampin’ Up Garden Green ink
Dies/Punches: Spellbinders A2 Curved Matting Basics A & B and Labels Twenty Three dies
Accessories: ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever, Hemptique green bamboo cord, Coats & Clarks metallic gold sewing thread, Stampin’ Up Mini Jingle Bells
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s card and will link up a Christmas project with us this month! It’s never too early to get started on those cards and gifts! Thanks so much for stopping by – we’ll see you again soon! ;)