Hi everyone! I hope your week has started off well and you had a nice restful weekend! I’ve stopped in to share a card I created for The Outlawz Festive Fridays Challenge! Our sponsor is Hetty Clare and the themes we’ve been given to choose from are Thank You, Birthday, Special Occasion or Christmas. I chose Christmas this time because I have a super adorable Christmas gnome rubber stamp that has been calling my name! I sure do love me some gnomes!
I created a standard A2 size top-folding card base, rounded the bottom right corner and applied several strips of washi tape to the background. I stamped the gnome in black ink on a small panel of white cardstock, colored it with alcohol markers and layered it on red cardstock. I adhered the image to the card base and stamped the sentiment beneath it in black ink.
I kept the inside fairly simple by adding a strip of washi tape, stamping the sentiment in black ink and layering the panel on red cardstock.
And one more peek… totally loving this Christmas gnome dude! ;)
Sharing in these additional challenges:
1. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: #1-2021 – Anything Goes
2. Classic Design Challenge: January 2021 #1 – Anything Goes
3. Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog: #266 – Anything Goes + A Sentiment
4. Jan’s Digi Stamps Challenges: January 2021 Challenge – Anything Goes
5. Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog: #137 – Anything Goes
6. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #150 – 6th Birthday Celebration/Anything Goes
7. A Place To Start: January 2021 #1 – Anything Goes
8. QKR Stampede: #412 – Anything Goes
Cardstock/Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White cardstock, Papertrey Ink Pure Poppy cardstock
Stamps: Stampendous Mushroom Gnome rubber stamp, Stampingbella Festive Gnome Sentiments rubber stamp set
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Nuvo alcohol markers- 431, 479, 379, 417, 405; Spectrum Noir alcohol markers- FS6, FS7, FS9, IG1
Dies/Punches: Kadomaru Pro corner rounder
Accessories: Tombow Mono permanent adhesive, MISTI stamp tool, Eyelet Outlet Fun Pattern Washi Tape
I hope you’ve enjoyed this project and will come join us in The Outlawz Challenges! Lots of fun going on! Thanks so much for stopping by – we’ll see you next time!