Hi friends! Happy Friday – I hope you have a great weekend planned! Life is gradually getting back to normal around us but we’re still playing it safe and staying pretty close to home. I was commissioned to make a number of Mother’s Day cards last month so I’ve popped in today to share another one of them. The focal image on this card is from Clearly Besotted and the front and inside sentiments are both from Dare 2B Artzy.
I cut a standard A2 size side fold card base along with pink and white layering panels. I did my old trick of stamping the image in black, stamping again in Versamark over top the black, and applying clear embossing powder. This gives you virtually any color of embossing! I colored the image with Nuvo alcohol markers, stamped the sentiment, and layered the panel on pink cardstock. After adhering the panel to the card base, the finishing touch was the addition of a few Crystal Drops. Super easy clean and simple design!
I kept the inside pretty clean and simple as well, just stamping the sentiment in black ink and layering the panel on the same pink cardstock.
And one more peek… absolutely loving how this turned out! Totally smitten with these stamp sets and the clean look of this card!
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. 613 Avenue Create: #234 – Anything Goes w/optional Blended Background (no twist)
2. Addicted To Stamps and More: #394 – Clean and Simple
3. Alphabet Challenge Blog: F is for Flora or Fauna
4. Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog: #253 – Anything Goes + A Sentiment
5. Crafty Catz: #511 – Anything Goes w/optional Black and White Plus One Color (no twist)
6. Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog: #122 – Anything Goes
7. Pammie’s Inky Pinky Challenges: #20204 – Anything Goes
8. Penny Black and More: June Challenge – Favorite Stamps (florals)
9. World Wide Open Design Team Monthly Challenge: #06 – Anything Goes
Cardstock/Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White cardstock, Stampin’ Up Watermelon Wonder cardstock
Stamps: Clearly Besotted Perfect Peonies stamp set, Dare 2B Artzy Flowers For Mom stamp set
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Versamark, Nuvo alcohol markers- 413, 415, 417, 404, 449, 451, 453
Accessories: Tombow Mono permanent adhesive, Tim Holtz Stamp Platform, Hero Arts Clear embossing powder, Milwaukee heat tool, Nuvo Ivory Seashell Crystal Drops
I hope you’ve enjoyed this card and are inspired to do a little stamping and coloring! Thanks so much for stopping by – we’ll see you next time! ;)