Hey everybody! Happy Tuesday – I hope your week has started off nicely! I’m back this morning with the full reveal of the sneak peek I shared on Sunday! The August new release over at Artful Angel consists of Fall Fun, F is For and Extra Chromie stamp sets, and gosh they are all amazing! I was sent Fall Fun to play with and had the best time creating three projects with the cutest little red pandas you’ll ever see! My first inspiration project is a center easel card featuring a super cute little guy playing in the fall leaves!
Using the Creative Craft Products High Center Stepper Card die set, I cut the card base from CutCardStock Basis 110# White cardstock along with layering panels (using the same die set) from coordinating Stamp Anniething Autumn Life 6×6 Double-Sided Papers, and adhered them to the card base. I stamped the panda and leaves images in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Basis White cardstock, colored them with alcohol markers, and fussy cut them. Using the My Favorite Things In Stitches Alphabet Die-namics, I die cut the F-U-N letters from another patterned paper in the Autumn Life paper pack, and then adhered the letters and the images to the card front. I added Eyelet Outlet 3mm brown pearls and 4mm orange jewels, which completed the card front.
I die cut the back panels from patterned paper from the Autumn Life paper pack and Basis White cardstock, and adhered them to the card base. I stamped the sentiment from the Fall Fun stamp set in black ink, cut it with a double-stitched oval die, and adhered it to the panel.
And one more peek from the side so you can see the construction. Easel cards are so fun, especially with such an adorable stamp set, and I love how this turned out!
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. 613 Avenue Create: #202208 – August Anything Goes
2. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: August #8 2022 – Anything Goes
3. A Place To Start: #082022 – Anything Goes w/optional By The Book (no twist)
4. Classic Design Challenge: August #8 – Anything Goes
5. Crafting Happiness Challenges: #129 – Fun Folds
6. Creative Creases: #39 – Anything Goes with a Fun Fold
7. Critter Crazy Challenges: #65 – Anything Goes with a Featured Critter
8. Di’s Digi Challenges: Add A Sentiment
9. Paperbabe Stamps: #174 – Anything Goes
10. QKR Stampede: #450 – Anything Goes
11. The Creative Crafters: #55 – Anything Goes
12. Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog: August Challenge – Anything Goes
13. World Wide Open Design Team Challenges: #08 – Anything Goes
Artful Angel products used:
Fall Fun stamp set
Affiliate links are used in this post at no cost to you – I really appreciate your support!
Cardstock/Paper: CutCardStock Basis 110# White cardstock, Stamp Anniething Autumn Life 6×6 Double-Sided Papers
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Arteza alcohol markers- Y02/31, YR00, RP09, G01, BR92
Dies/Punches: Creative Craft Products High Center Stepper Card die set, My Favorite Things In Stitches Alphabet Die-namics, Cottage Cutz Double-Sided Oval die set
Accessories: Tonic Studios 12″ Guillotine Paper Trimmer, Bearly Art precision craft glue, MISTI stamp tool, Big Shot, Eyelet Outlet 3mm brown pearl bling strip and 4mm orange jewel bling strip
I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing this project and you’re inspired to get crafty! Stay tuned for another project reveal and an Insta Hop in a couple days! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you next time! ;)