Hey everybody! Happy Thursday – I hope you’re having a great week! I have an awesome CutCardStock DT inspiration project to share with you today featuring our Pop Tone Tangy Orange and Pop Tone Hot Fudge cardstock which I paired with the always amazing Neenah Classic Crest Solar White cardstock! The Pop Tone line is one of my favorites because there are so many pretty colors. For this melted snowman card, I used an adorable multi-step stamp set on the front I’ve had for years and had never inked up! I’m starting this year with the same promise I start every new year with… to use more stamps and dies in my stash that have either never been used or used maybe once. I did pretty well last year and used quite a few!
I cut a standard A2 size landscape top-folding card base from Neenah Classic Crest 110# Solar White cardstock along with a layering panel from CutCardStock Tangy Orange cardstock and a slightly smaller one from 80# Solar White cardstock. I used the Tonic Studios Corner Punch to clip off the corners of the white panel. Using a variety of Memento inks (listed below), the Kitchen Sink Stamps Invisible Snowman Multi-Step stamp set, and an assortment of acrylic stamp blocks, I stamped his eyes, nose, mouth, top hat, scarf, pipe and coal buttons on Solar White cardstock. I fussy cut all the pieces and arranged them in a melted snowman fashion on the white panel. I adhered the panel to the Tangy Orange layering panel and stamped the sentiment in Tuxedo Black ink using my MISTI stamp tool. The finishing touches were adding a narrow strip of Hot Fudge cardstock to the left of the sentiment for a little interest along with three iridescent snowflake sequins.
I cut identical inside layering panels from Pop Tone Tangy Orange and Solar White cardstock and clipped off the corners of the white panel with the Tonic Corner Punch. I stamped a sentiment from the Keep It Simple Thank You Sentiments stamp set (a newer one) in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added strips of Tangy Orange and Hot Fudge to the top of the panel.
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. 613 Avenue Create: #202301 – Anything Goes w/optional Winter Theme (playing twist)
2. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge Blog: #01-2023 – Anything Goes
3. A Place To Start: January 2023 – Anything Goes
4. Classic Design Challenge: January 2023 #1 – Anything Goes
5. Crafty Calendar Challenge: January 2023 – Add A Sentiment
6. Jan’s Digi Stamps Challenge: January 2023 – Anything Goes
7. Little Red Wagon: #687 – Baby It’s Cold Outside
8. Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog: #537 – Anything Goes with Paper
9. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Too Cute
10. Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog: January Challenge – Something Old, Something New! (Old stamp set on front, newer stamp set inside
11. Your Scrapbook Place: January Anything Goes)
Affiliate links are used in this post at no cost to you – I really appreciate your support!
Other products used:
Stamps: Kitchen Sink Stamps Invisible Snowman Multi-Step stamp set, Keep It Simple Thank You Sentiments stamp set
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Cantaloupe, Tangelo, Potter’s Clay, Rhubarb Stalk, Rich Cocoa, and Desert Sand inks; Arteza alcohol marker- YR00
Dies/Punches: Tonic Studios Corner Punch
Accessories: Tonic Studios 12″ Guillotine Paper Trimmer, Tape Runner, Art Glitter Dries Clear adhesive, assorted acrylic stamp blocks, MISTI stamp tool
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project and you’re inspired to get crafty! Be sure to check out all the awesome cardstock and other goodies at CutCardStock (adhesives, labels, stickers, pens, watercolors and ribbon to name a few). And head on over to the CutCardStock Facebook Page for more inspiration! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you next time!