11/30/20 DT Favorite Winner at A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge!
11/30/20 Top Rocker at 613 Avenue Create!
Hi friends! I hope you’re having a wonderful weekend! It’s time for a new challenge over at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog and I’m super stoked to share my DT inspiration project for LTSCB #139 – Anything Goes! I created a colorful ‘congrats’ card using two Dare 2B Artzy stamp sets that I’ve had in my stash for a while, and it sure felt good to finally get around to using them!
I stamped the image in black ink on the front panel and then decided I wanted it embossed, so I stamped it again in Versamark and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. This is a great trick to get virtually any color of embossing! I stamped the congrats sentiment in black ink and then colored the image with Bic Mark-It markers. The Bics are fine-tip markers in bright colors which really dressed up the image. ;)
I stamped the inside sentiment and colored it with the Bic Mark-It markers, and then embellished the panel with several strips of colored cardstock to match the colors used in the image.
And here’s one more look… loving how this turned out! ;)
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. 613 Avenue Create: November Challenge – Anything Goes w/ optional Cute Critters (no twist)
2. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: #11-2020 – Anything Goes
3. Classic Design Challenge: #11 – Anything Goes
4. Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blogs: November Anything Goes
5. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #145 – Anything Goes
6. The Crafter’s Cafe Challenge Blog: #254 – Just For Fun / Anything Goes
7. Try It On Tuesday: Embossed
8. Your Scrapbook Place: November Anything Goes
Cardstock/Paper: Cardstock Warehouse Sweet Tooth cardstock, GKD White cardstock, American Crafts taffy, cascade and grass cardstock
Stamps: Dare 2B Artzy Dangle Thanks and Fun Tiles stamp sets
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Versamark; Bic Mark-It- Key Lime, Forest Green, Hot Aqua, Rambunctious Red, Sunset Orange, Yellow Blaze, Fandango Pink, Polynesian Purple
Accessories: ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever, MISTI stamp tool, Hero Arts Clear embossing powder
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project and will link up an ‘anything goes’ project with us this month! Thanks so much for stopping by – we’ll see you again soon! ;)