1/20/22 Top 3 at Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog!
Hi everyone! A very Happy Saturday to you – I hope you’ve had a great week! Affiliate links are used in this post at no cost to you – I really appreciate your support! I’m thrilled to be back on the Eyelet Outlet blog today with another amazing DT inspiration project! I’m already in Mother’s Day mode so I created a pretty Mother’s Day card featuring our Clear Jewel Bling Strips, White Pearl Bling Strips, Brown Enamel Dots and Glitter Brown Skinny Washi Tape! I feel a like Scan N Cut junkie… I can’t get enough of it! I know I have mentioned that it lives in a cabinet to keep the dust off of it but it’s been out on the table for this crafty session the longest length of time since I’ve owned it, lol! This card was SO much to cut and assemble!
I cut all the pieces from CutCardStock Royal Sundance Felt Natural cardstock, CutCardStock Basis Brown cardstock, Hygloss Gold Metallic Foil cardstock and Stampin’ Up Falling In Love DSP. I stamped the sentiment from Pretty Pink Posh Happy Mother’s Day stamp set in Catherine Pooler Over Coffee ink. I added Clear Jewel Bling Strips to the dress which I colored with alcohol markers, pearls from a White Pearl Bling Strip around the neck of the dress form which I also colored with alcohol markers. I added several Brown Enamel Dots to the background, Glitter Brown Skinny Washi Tape strips down each side and a brown ribbon bow to complete the front.
There were pieces in the cut file for the inside as well, and I used an additional coordinating patterned paper for those. I added a tiny magnet closure. It’s always fun picking out the cardstock and papers, but it’s even more fun assembling these projects!
And one more look… I am absolutely smitten with this card! I see more of these in my future for a variety of occasions, and of course, using all the Eyelet Outlet bling really takes it to the next level!
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. 613 Avenue Create: #202201 – January Anything Goes
2. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: #1-2022 – January Anything Goes
3. A Place To Start: #012022 – January Anything Goes
4. Cardz 4 Galz: #163 – In with the New Year/New Stash (new cut file)
5. Classic Design Challenge: #1-2022 – January Anything Goes
6. Crafting Happiness Challenges: #119 – January Anything Goes
7. Crafty Catz: #577 – Anything Goes with optional CAS
8. Jan’s Digi Stamps Challenges: January Anything Goes
9. Let’s Craft and Create: #179 – Anything Goes + Something New (new cut file)
10. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #173 – Anything Goes
11. Moving Along With The Times: #138 – Lady/Girl
12. Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog: #512 – Anything Goes
13. QKR Stampede: #435 – Anything Goes
14. Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog: January Anything Goes
Other products used:
Cardstock/Paper: CutCardStock Royal Sundance Felt Natural cardstock, CutCardStock Basis Brown cardstock, Hygloss Gold Metallic Foil cardstock, Stampin’ Up Falling In Love DSP
Stamps: Pretty Pink Posh Happy Mother’s Day stamp set
Ink: Arteza alcohol markers- BR10/51/68; Catherine Pooler Over Coffee ink
Dies/Punches/Cut Files: Dreaming Tree Darling Dress Card cut file
Accessories: Brother Scan N Cut, Tonic Studios 12″ Guillotine Paper Trimmer, Bearly Art precision craft glue, MISTI stamp tool, Michael’s brown ribbon
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project! Be sure to check out all the fun goodies at Eyelet Outlet! I can already see you drooling, lol! Be sure to ‘like’ and ‘follow’ Eyelet Outlet Facebook Page to keep up with news and sales, and while you’re at it, join the Eyelet Outlet Fans Facebook group for lots of creative inspiration! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you next time! ;)