Hey, everybody! A very Happy Tuesday to you all! I hope your week has started off nicely! Affiliate links are used in this post at no cost to you – I really appreciate your support! I’m back this morning with another sample I created for Prickley Pear Stamps. As mentioned the other day, I still have several samples to share that I created some time ago, and my goal is to get them blogged by the end of March. This pretty corner fold features our Sketched Florals Rose stamp set, Wacky Waves nesting die set and Scalloped Oval 4-Floral stamp set. It’s been a minute since I’ve created a corner fold and I thought this image would look amazing on it, so that’s the angle I went with. I heat embossed the image (clear over black) and colored it with Fire Red, Olive Green and Cinnamon Karin Brushmarkers. These markers are truly amazing and the colors are so deep and rich.
I cut the corner fold base from Neenah Classic Crest Baronial Ivory cardstock along with layering panels from CutCardStock Basis Black cardstock. Using the Sketched Florals Rose stamp set, I stamped three images in black ink on ivory cardstock, stamped them again in Versamark and heat embossed them in Hero Arts clear embossing powder. I colored them with the Karin Brushmarkers as noted above, trimmed the panels and layered them on black cardstock. I stamped the sentiment on an ivory cardstock scrap, trimmed it and layered it beneath a black cardstock frame die cut with the Wacky Waves nesting die set. I flattened the card and added several iridescent gemstones to complete the card front.
I cut the back panel from Neenah Classic Crest Baronial Ivory cardstock as well, stamped a sentiment from the Scalloped Oval 4-Floral stamp set in black ink, and layered the panel on CutCardStock Basis Black cardstock.
And one more look… love this fold and LOVE this stamp set! All of the stamp sets in the Sketched Florals line are beautiful and make such pretty cards!
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge Blog: #2-2022 – Anything Goes
2. A Place To Start: #202202 – Anything Goes w/ optional My Fauna Valentine (Include a Critter) — no twist
3. Ally’s Angels: #55 – Anything Goes
4. Classic Design Challenge: February #2 – Anything Goes
5. Crafting Happiness Challenges: #120 – Anything Goes
6. Crafty Catz: #582 – Anything Goes w/ optional Add Ribbon — no twist
7. Creative Creases: #25 – Anything Goes With a Fun Fold
8. Ellibelle’s Corner: February Challenge – Hearts or Flowers
9. Paperbabe Stamps: #161 – Anything Goes
10. Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog: #514 – Anything Goes With Paper
11. Stamping Sensations: Anything Stamped w/ option of Wings or Tails — no twist
12. The Corrosive Challenge Blog: #2 February – Anything Goes
13. World Wide Open Design Team Monthly Challenge: #02 February – Anything Goes
Other products used:
Cardstock/Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Baronial Ivory cardstock, CutCardStock Basis Black cardstock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Versamark; Karin Brushmarkers- Fire Red, Olive Green and Cinnamon
Dies/Punches: Stampin’ Up 1″ circle punch
Accessories: Tonic Studios 12″ Guillotine Paper Trimmer, MISTI stamp tool, Big Shot, Hero Arts clear embossing powder, Milwaukee heat tool, Bearly Art precision craft glue, ScraPerfect iridescent gemstones
I hope you’ve enjoyed this project! Be sure to check out all the awesome stamps and dies at Prickley Pear Stamps! If you’d like to save 10% on anything on the site when you shop at Prickley Pear Stamps, use the coupon code LESLIE10 at checkout! And be sure to ‘like’ and ‘follow’ the Prickley Pear Stamps Facebook page to keep up with news and sales, and join Prickley Pear Pals (the fan group) for lots of fun crafty ideas and to share your creativity! And finally, we’d love to see you visit the Prickley Pear Stamps blog that’s in the process of being revived and become a Follower! Hope to see you there! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you next time! ;)