Hi friends! Well, another month is starting today and it’s really hard to believe it’s the 1st of May already! The months are flying by! Our new challenge is live this morning over at Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog and I’m super stoked to share my DT inspiration project for MLCCB #44 – Anything Christmas Goes! Doesn’t this guy just make you giggle?! OMGosh, I chuckled the entire time I was assembling this card!
Using the Hero Arts Color Layering Llama stamp set, I stamped the image on 80# Solar White cardstock with a variety of Stampin’ Up inks and cut it with the coordinating die. I used the Concord & 9th Gingham Background stamp set to stamp the background and trimmed the panel to fit a standard A2 size top-folding card base cut from CutCardStock Basis Green cardstock. I cut a narrow panel from CutCardStock Basis Light Brown cardstock and adhered it to the background along with a narrow strip cut from the green cardstock. I adhered the llama with Stampin’ Up Dimensionals and stamped the sentiment and musical notes. The final touch was adding Eyelet Outlet Holiday Bling to complete the card front.
I cut the inside panel from 80# Solar White cardstock and embellished it with a leftover strip trimmed from the stamped gingham panel on the front and a narrow strip of CutCardStock Basis Green cardstock. I stamped a sentiment from the Hero Arts Year Round Messages stamp set and layered the panel on CutCardStock Basis Light Brown cardstock.
And one more peek… I can’t get over this llama! He’s so stinkin’ cute I can’t stand it!
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. 613 Avenue Create: #202205 – May Anything Goes w/ optional twist of Mother’s Day Slimline Card (no twist)
2. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: #05-2022 – Anything Goes
3. Classic Design Challenges: May #5 – Anything Goes
4. Crafting Happiness Challenges: #123 – Anything Goes Always
5. Crafty Catz: #593 – Anything Goes w/ optional Use Three Favorite Colors (traditional Christmas colors)
6. Crafty Friends Challenge Blog: #155 – Animals
7. Critter Crazy Challenges: #62 – Anything Goes with a Featured Critter
8. Incy Wincy Design Challenges: May Challenge – Use a Die Cut or Punch
9. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #181 – Anything Goes
10. Paperbabe Stamps: #166 – Anything Goes
11. QKR Stampede: #443 – Anything Goes
12. Scrapping4fun Challenges: #212 – Anything Goes
13. Through The Craft Room Door: April 26th Anything Goes
14. World Wide Open Design Team Challenge: #04-April 2022 – Anything Goes
Affiliate links are used in this post at no cost to you – I really appreciate your support!
Cardstock/Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White cardstock, CutCardStock Basis Green cardstock, CutCardStock Basis Light Brown cardstock
Stamps: Hero Arts Color Layering Llama stamp set, Concord & 9th Gingham Background stamp set, Hero Arts Year Round Messages stamp set
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Stampin’ Up Delightful Dijon, Baked Brown Sugar, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler and Emerald Envy inks; Catherine Pooler Cranberry Fizz ink
Dies/Punches: Hero Arts Color Layering Llama die set
Accessories: Tonic Studios 12″ Guillotine Paper Trimmer, Tombow Mono permanent adhesive, Bearly Art precision craft glue, MISTI stamp tool, Stampin’ Up Dimensionals, Eyelet Outlet Holiday Bling
I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing this card and will link up a Christmas project with us this time! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you next time! ;)