Hi friends! Happy Sunday – here’s to the beginning of another great week! I hope it’s beginning to cool off just a little bit where you are! I’m stoked to be back on the Eyelet Outlet blog today as a guest designer filling in for Janet who is out of town for a couple weeks. I’ve created a pretty get well card featuring our Sunflower Washi Tape, Sunflower Brads, and brown Sequins. I also used some pretty amazing mini slimline and sentiment dies from Kat Scrappiness.
I cut a 3-1/2″ x 6″ mini slimline card base from 110# Solar White cardstock along with four die cut frames using the Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Tri-Frame Dies which I adhered together. I cut a layering panel from 80# Solar White cardstock and covered it with Sunflower Washi Tape. I added a die cut sentiment created with the Kat Scrappiness Get Well Soon Sentiment with Shadow Die and Basis Gold and Vanilla Bean Brown cardstock. I added a Sunflower Brad and several brown sequins which completed the card front.
I cut the inside panel from 80# Solar White cardstock along with layering panels from CutCardStock Basis Gold and Vanilla Bean Brown cardstock. I embellished the white cardstock panel with a strip of the Sunflower Washi Tape which I trimmed along the flower line. I stamped the sentiment from the Stampin’ Up Sending Smiles stamp set in Catherine Pooler Icing on the Cake ink.
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. 613 Avenue Create: #202209 – Anything Goes w/optional Leaves (no twist)
2. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: #9-2022 – Anything Goes
3. A Place To Start: #092022 – Anything Goes w/optional Fantasy (no twist)
4. Classic Design Challenge: September #9 – Anything Goes
5. Creative Moments: #238 – Autumn Colors
6. Let’s Craft and Create: #187 -Anything Goes w/ optional Frame It (playing twist)
7. My Time To Craft: #490 – Jumbo Sentiment
8. Paperbabe Stamps: #176 – Anything Goes
9. Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog: #530 – Anything Goes with Paper
10. The Creative Crafters: #56 – Anything Goes
11. Through The Craft Room Door: September 13th Anything Goes
Affiliate links are used in this post at no cost to you – I really appreciate your support!
Other products used:
Cardstock/Paper: Neenah Classic Crest 110# and 80# Solar White cardstock, CutCardStock Basis Gold cardstock, Vanilla Bean Brown cardstock
Stamps: Stampin’ Up Sending Smiles stamp set
Ink: Catherine Pooler Icing on the Cake ink
Dies/Punches: Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Tri-Frame Dies, Kat Scrappiness Get Well Soon Sentiment with Shadow Die
Accessories: Tonic Studios 12″ Guillotine Paper Trimmer, Bearly Art precision craft glue, MISTI stamp tool, Big Shot
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project! Be sure to check out all the fun goodies at Eyelet Outlet! Their products are so much fun! Be sure to ‘like’ and ‘follow’ Eyelet Outlet Facebook Page to keep up with news and sales, and while you’re at it, join the Eyelet Outlet Fans Facebook group for lots of creative inspiration! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you next time! ;)