Hi everyone! Happy Thursday – hope you are looking forward to a great weekend… it’s almost here! Our new challenge is live over at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog and I’m thrilled to share my DT inspiration project for LTSCB #138 – Fall Back! I used a pretty Power Poppy digital image to create this Fall card.
I cut a yellow panel for the background and layered it on light orange cardstock. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, trimmed it down and layered it on the light orange cardstock. I die cut a pretty doily, cut it in half and arranged each half behind the focal image. I used some Glossy Accents on the centers of most of the flowers. The Power Poppy digital image included two sentiments, so I used the ‘Happy Fall’ one on the front angled over the focal image.
I printed the inside sentiment on white cardstock, trimmed the panel and embellished it with leftover strips of the cardstock used on the front.
Here’s one more look… I’m really loving how this turned out!
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge: #125 – Anything Goes
2. A Bit More Time To Craft Extra Challenge: October Anything Goes
3. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: #10-2020 – Anything Goes
4. Classic Design Challenge: #10 – Anything Goes
5. Aud Sentiments: #261 – Fall/Halloween Sentiment
6. Crafty Gals Corner: #211 – Fall Colors
7. International Art & Soul: #93 – Autumn Colors
8. QKR Stampede: #405 – Anything Goes
9. The Crafter’s Cafe: #252 – Anything Goes
10. Try It On Tuesday: Autumn Colors
11. Your Scrapbook Place – October Anything Goes
Cardstock/Paper: Cardstock Warehouse Sweet Tooth cardstock; GKD Sweet Mango, Sweet Corn, Cranberry Tart and White cardstock
Stamps: Power Poppy Autumn’s Opulence digital image
Ink: Spectrum Noir- DR7, TN6, EB2, BG5, LY1, LY2, CG4, GB6, CT4
Dies/Punches: Cheery Lynn Designs English Tea Party die
Accessories: ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever, Gemini Junior die cutting machine, Glossy Accents
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s card and will link up a Fall project with us this month! We’d love to see what you create! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you again soon! ;)