10/15/20 Top 3 at The Crafter’s Cafe Challenge Blog!
10/31/20 Spotlight Winner at A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge!
10/31/20 DT Favorite Winner at Classic Design Challenge Blog!
10/31/20 DT Favorite at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog!
Hi everyone! A very Happy Thursday to you! A new challenge launched over at Mix It Up Challenge Blog this morning and I’m super stoked to share my DT inspiration project for MIUCB #42 – Anything Goes + Distressing. Remember, all of our projects are Anything Goes and we offer an optional twist each month just to inspire you! The twist is not required to play! I used the amazing Vectoria Designs Winter Junk Journal Kit from my stash to create my project this month. OMGoodness, it’s so gorgeous and was so much fun putting together!
As with most digital kits, you print the elements on good paper and then put it together. It couldn’t be any easier and the result is stunning! I inked the edges of the front and back cover, all the pages and all the tags with walnut stain distress ink and added a couple snowflake charms and some bling. Several of the pages have pockets and tags. :) Here are some close-ups:
And one more look… I’m so smitten!
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge: #125 – Anything Goes
2. A Bit More Time To Craft Extra Challenge: October Anything Goes
3. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: #10-2020 – Anything Goes
4. Classic Design Challenge: #10 – Anything Goes
5. Crafts Galore Encore Challenges: #80 – October Anything Goes
6. Sparkles Christmas Challenge: #117 – Vintage Christmas
7. The Crafter’s Cafe: #252 – Anything Goes
8. Your Scrapbook Place – October Anything Goes
9. Word Art Wednesday: Weeks #458/459 – Anything Goes
Cardstock/Paper: Vectoria Designs Winter Junk Journal Kit printed on 60# Hammermill copy paper
Ink: Ranger walnut stain distress ink
Accessories: ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever, ScraPerfect Strap-N-Tap Perfect Crafting Pouch, Wild Orchid Crafts snowflake charms, Hemptique Bamboo Cord, Darice iridescent gemstones and white flat back pearls
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project and will link up with us this month – we can’t wait to see what you create! We know you love the ‘anything goes’ theme and it would be really awesome if you play the twist and create a project with some distressing, but the twist is not required to play! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you next time! ;)