1/15/21 Winner at The Outlawz Songs & Rhymes Challenge!
Hi everyone! Hope you’re having a wonderful Saturday! Affiliate links are used in this post at no cost to you. I really appreciate your support! I’ve popped in this evening to share a card I created Thursday for The Outlawz Sunday Songs & Rhymes Challenge and then forgot to post it! Our sponsor this month is Katy’s Card Emporium and the song/rhyme is about reindeer, so I created a sweet forest scene with a buck and his young buck. ;)
I cut a standard A2 size side-folding card base from green cardstock and Neenah Classic Crest Baronial Ivory cardstock layers for the front and inside. I cut a couple Christmas trees from the same green cardstock, the two deer from brown cardstock and a moon from a pale yellow cardstock scrap, and arranged them on the front panel. I stamped the sentiment in brown ink, trimmed it and flagged one end, and layered it on a brown cardstock scrap which I trimmed leaving a small border.
I embellished the inside panel very simply with a narrow strip of brown cardstock, stamped the sentiment in green and brown inks, and adhered it to the inside of the card base.
And one more look… such a simple design that took less than 30 minutes to create! Love it when that happens!; )
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. 2 Crafty Critter Crazies: January 2021 Anything Goes
2. 613 Avenue Create: #1 – January 2021 Anything Goes
3. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: #1-2021 – Anything Goes
4. CAS Christmas: January Challenge – Silhouette
5. Classic Design Challenge: #1 – January Anything Goes
6. Creative Inspirations: January & February Challenge – Animal Antics
7. Happy Little Stampers: January Anything Goes with Dies
8. Happy Little Stampers: January Christmas Challenge – Anything Goes w/ optional Stockings
9. International Art & Soul: #99 – Landscapes
Cardstock/Paper: GKD Christmas Pine and Dark Chocolate cardstock, Neenah Classic Crest Baronial Ivory cardstock, GKD Sweet Corn cardstock scrap
Stamps: Hero Arts Color Layering Fawn and Blessings stamp sets
Ink: Stampin’ Up Early Espresso and Tranquil Tide ink
Dies/Punches: Tim Holtz Woodlands and Darling Deer thinlits, Stampin’ Up 1/2″ circle punch, EK Success 3/4″ square punch (to flag sentiment)
Accessories: Bearly Art precision craft glue, Tombow Mono permanent adhesive, MISTI stamp tool, Gemini Junior,
I hope you’ve enjoyed this project and will come join us in The Outlawz Challenges! Lots of fun going on! Thanks so much for stopping by – we’ll see you next time!