4/1/21 Top 3 at The Crafter’s Cafe Challenge Blog!
Hi everybody! Happy Hump Day – and Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Ed and I had corned beef and cabbage with potatoes and onions for lunch today, and it was so good! I’ve popped in this evening to finally share Part 2 of my Summer Handbag Palooza! You’ll remember back in July of last year I posted my Summer Handbag Palooza, Part 1 with the promise that I’d be back ‘soon’ with Part 2. I’ve had a lot going on and just had to make the time to create more handbags for this collection! I used the Concord & 9th Weekender Handbag die set for these which are slightly larger than the last ones I made. These also have accompanying sunglasses, created with the Concord & 9th Bright Eyes die set, and they are so stinkin’ cute!
I used Canvas Corp papers for these handbags also. The straps and other white elements were cut from Canvas Corp tweed and suede papers, and the rings from Hygloss gold and silver foil cardstock. The closure on each handbag is half of a Velcro circle. Each of these handbags has a matching pair of sunglasses! Here is the orange ensemble…
The turquoise ensemble…
And finally, the red ensemble… These were so much fun to make and I’m thrilled they are finally here!
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: #3-2021 – Anything Goes
2. Classic Design Challenge: #3 – Anything Goes
3. Crafty Calendar Challenge: March Challenge – Feminine
4. Happy Little Stampers: March Anything Goes with Dies Challenge
5. Pammie’s Inky Pinkies Challenges: #2111 – Anything Goes
6. Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenges: #492 – Anything Goes
7. QKR Stampede: #416 – Anything Goes
8. The Crafter’s Cafe: #262 – Seasons
9. The Creative Crafters: #38 – Anything Goes
10. World Wide Open Design Team Challenge: #03 – Anything Goes
Cardstock/Paper: Canvas Corp Lots of Color Paper Collection, Canvas Corp White Tweed and White Suede paper, Hygloss Gold and Silver Foil cardstock, Rinea Floral and Peacock Variety Double-Sided Foiled Paper, CutCardStock Red Flash Silk Glitter cardstock, GKD Charcoal Brown cardstock
Dies/Punches: Concord & 9th Weekender Handbag and Bright Eyes die sets
Accessories: Bearly Art precision craft glue, Gemini Junior, 1/16″ hole punch, gold and silver brads from stash, 5/8″ Velcro circles (cut in half)
I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing these little handbags! They’d be so fun to hold cash, a gift card, chocolates or some jewelry! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you next time! ;)