Happy Friday, friends! I’m thrilled to be back on the CutCardStock blog today with an awesome DT inspiration project featuring more of the amazing Glitter cardstock that’s on sale this month so be sure to get some! Affiliate links are used in this post at no cost to you. I really appreciate your support! I created a pretty thank you card featuring a lacy glittery panel with a single lavender bud.
I cut a standard A2 size top-folding card base from Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110# cardstock along with layering panels from Stardream Metallic Amethyst cardstock and Basis Dark Purple cardstock which I adhered together. I die cut two lacy panels from Silver Glitter cardstock, trimmed the ends off of each and butted them together to make one longer panel. I stamped and die cut the lavender bud and layered it on three more plain die cuts for some dimension. I stamped the sentiment and layered it, then added three white enamel dots to finish the front.
I cut the inside panel from Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White cardstock and embellished it with strips of the amethyst, silver glitter and dark purple cardstock, stamped the sentiment in purple ink and layered the panel on the dark purple cardstock.
And one more look… super happy with how this turned out! These purples are so pretty, and that silver glitter cardstock is amazing!
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. 613 Avenue Create: #4 – Anything Goes w/ optional In The Garden
2. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: #4-2021 – Anything Goes
3. A Place To Start: #4 – Anything Goes / Make It Elegant
4. Classic Design Challenge: #4 April Birthday Challenge – Anything Goes
5. Crafty Calendar Challenge: April Challenge – Easter or Spring
6. Creative Moments: #213 – Anything Goes
7. Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog: #144 – Anything Goes
8. Let’s Craft and Create: #170 – Anything Goes + Add Flowers
9. Sparkles Monthly Challenges: #139 – April Showers Bring…
10. The Crafter’s Cafe Challenge Blog: #264 – Flowers
11. The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge: Anything Goes w/ optional Twist of Signs of Spring
Other products used:
Stamps: Altenew Lavender Bud stamp set and Build-A-Flower Hibiscus stamp set
Ink: Memento Bamboo Leaves, Lulu Lavender and Grape Jelly ink
Dies/Punches: Altenew Lavender Bud die and Lacy Panel die
Accessories: Bearly Art precision craft glue, Tombow Mono permanent adhesive, Eyelet Outlet White Enamel Dots
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project and you’re inspired to get crafty! Be sure to check out all the awesome cardstock and other goodies at CutCardStock (adhesives, labels, stickers, pens, watercolors and ribbon to name a few). And head on over to the CutCardStock Facebook Page for more inspiration! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you next time!