4/24/21 Top Rocker at 613 Avenue Create!
Hi everyone! A very Happy Saturday to you – I hope you’ve had a great week! Affiliate links are used in this post at no cost to you. I really appreciate your support! I’m happy to be back on the Eyelet Outlet blog today with another awesome DT inspiration project! I created a pretty clean and simple thank you card using more of the new brads in the store along with my favorite enamel dots! This card came together really quickly!
I cut a standard A2 size top-folding landscape card base and a layering panel from Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110# cardstock and rounded the bottom right corner. I stamped flower stems and leaves in green ink in the bottom right quadrant of the layering panel, and then stamped the sentiment in pink ink just to the left of the stems and leaves. I added five Colored Daisy Brads and adhered the panel to the card base. The final touch was adding several White Enamel Dots to complete the front panel.
I cut the inside panel from Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White cardstock and embellished it with a strip of pink striped paper, stamped the sentiment in green ink and adhered the panel directly to the inside of the card base.
And one more look… such a pretty CAS design to say thank you! Loving these new daisy brads!
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. 613 Avenue Create: #4 – Anything goes w/ optional twist of In The Garden
2. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: #4-2021 – Anything Goes
3. Classic Design Challenge: #4 April Birthday Challenge – Anything Goes
4. Creative Moments: #213 – Anything Goes
5. Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog: #144 – Anything Goes
6. QKR Stampede: #418 – Anything Goes
7. Sparkles Monthly Challenges: #139 – April Showers Bring…
8. The Crafter’s Cafe Challenge Blog: #264 – Flowers
9. The Outlawz Sunday Songs & Rhymes Challenge: Daisy Time (flowers)
10. The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge: Anything Goes w/ optional Twist of Signs of Spring
Other products used:
Cardstock/Paper: Neenah Classic Crest 110# and 80# Solar White cardstock, Stampin’ Up Fruit Punch DSP
Stamps: Stampin’ Up Painted Petals stamp set
Ink: Memento Bamboo Leaves ink, Ranger picked raspberry archival ink
Dies/Punches: Kadomaru Pro corner rounder
Accessories: Tombow Mono permanent adhesive, MISTI stamp tool
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project! Be sure to check out all the fun goodies at Eyelet Outlet! I can already see you drooling, lol! Be sure to ‘like’ and ‘follow’ Eyelet Outlet Facebook Page to keep up with news and sales, and while you’re at it, join the Eyelet Outlet Fans Facebook group for lots of creative inspiration! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you next time! ;)