4/30/21 Top Rocker at 613 Avenue Create!
5/2/21 Winner at 613 Avenue Create!
Hi friends! I hope you’re having a beautiful weekend! Our weather is getting better by the day, and the hubs has started planting fruit and veggies in the garden! Affiliate links are used in this post at no cost to you. I really appreciate your support! I’ve popped in this evening to share a super cute Mother’s Day card. I’ve been commissioned to make quite a few Mother’s Day cards so you’ll be seeing them mixed in with my design team projects over the next couple weeks. ;) I knew the Honey Bee Stamps Flower Pot Card die set would be perfect so I made several of these this afternoon!
I dug into my Papertrey Ink cardstock stash and used Canyon Clay and Pure Poppy for the flower pot, along with scraps of Prairie Grass, Bright Buttercup, Orange Zest, Tropical Teal, Raspberry Fizz, New Leaf, and Vintage Jadeite cardstock for the flowers and leaves. I stamped the sentiment in black ink on the front of the flower pot prior to assembling it, and once assembled, I embellished it with small clear gemstones.
I cut the pull-out card from Papertrey Ink Summer Sunrise cardstock and adhered a panel of Neenah Classic Crest Solar White cardstock to it and stamped the simple sentiment in black ink.
And one more peek… so loving how this turned out! I’ve only used this die set once before and made these flowers a bit different. Love all the color! ;)
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. 613 Avenue Create: #4 – Anything Goes w/ optional In The Garden
2. Crafty Calendar Challenge: April Challenge – Easter or Spring
3. Crafty Gals Corner: #218 – Easter/Spring
4. Creative Moments: #213 – Anything Goes
5. Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog: #494 – Anything Goes
6. Sparkles Monthly Challenges: #139 – April Showers Bring…
7. The Crafter’s Cafe Challenge Blog: #264 – Flowers
8. The Outlawz Sunday Songs & Rhymes Challenge: Daisy Time (flowers)
9. The Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge: Anything Goes w/ optional twist of Signs of Spring
10. World Wide Open Design Team Monthly Challenge: #04 – Anything Goes
Cardstock/Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White cardstock, Papertrey Ink Canyon Clay, Prairie Grass, Bright Buttercup, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Tropical Teal, Raspberry Fizz, Pure Poppy, New Leaf, and Vintage Jadeite cardstock
Stamps: Pretty Pink Posh Mom stamp set, Concord and 9th Painted Tulips stamp set
Dies/Punches: Honey Bee Stamps Flower Pot Card die set
Accessories: Bearly Art precision craft glue, MISTI stamp tool, Big Shot, Darice clear gemstones
I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing this adorable card! Mother’s Day will be here before we know it! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you next time! ;)