11/19/21 Top 4 at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
11/26/21 Top Rocker at 613 Avenue Create!
Hi friends! Happy Hump Day! We’ve had several vet visits over the past week and one of our most recently rescued 10-week-old kittens has been at the vet since Monday morning. We’re praying for a good outcome, and if you’re the praying type, we’d appreciate some prayers. Please and thank you. <3 Affiliate links are used in this post at no cost to you – I really appreciate your support! We’re still loving our Fall weather out here (even though it gets pretty darn chilly at night) and I thought it only appropriate to share a super cute little mini album with you today, documenting a trip to Silverton, CO, several years ago in October, not long after we moved out here in May. The changing of the leaves in Colorado is just breath-taking!
I’ve had this adorable set of Sizzix Mini Album Thinlits in my stash for a while and had never used it, so I thought it would be a good time to play! I cut the mini album base from Cardstock Warehouse Brown Box Kraft cardstock and all the layering panels for the pages from Nikki Sivils Tree Love 6×6 Mini Pad (an oldie in my paper stash). I printed the photos from my phone onto glossy photo paper, cut them with My Favorite Things Stitched Square STAX Die-namics and set them aside. Using the same set of Mini Album Thinlits, I cut the elements for each page from CutCardStock Basis Dark Red cardstock, CutCardStock Pop-Tone Hot Fudge cardstock, and Nikki Sivils Tree Love 6×6 Mini Pad. I added a leaf charm on a piece of jute cord tied in a bow to hold the album together, added the title on the front (cut from the Brown Box Kraft with the Sizzix Alphanumeric Tiny Type Lower Thinlits), and then finished it up with some gold flat-back pearls. As you can imagine, the most fun was putting it together… I’m so smitten! I absolutely love how it turned out!
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. 613 Avenue Create: #11 – Anything Goes with optional twist of Thanks/Thankfulness
2. A Place To Start: #11 – Craft A Favorite Memory (documented trip)
3. Alphabet Challenge Blog: P is for Patterned Paper
4. Classic Design Challenge Blog: #11 November – Anything Goes
5. Crafty Calendar Challenge: November – Anything Goes
6. Creative Moments: #226 – Anything Goes
7. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #169 – Anything Goes
8. Moving Along With The Times: #136 – Anything But A Card
9. Penny’s Paper Crafty Challenge Blog: #509 – Anything Goes
10. The Crafting Challenge: November – Stitching (Real or Faux) (photos cut with stitched square dies)
11. Through The Purple Haze: #186 – Anything Goes with optional For Him
Cardstock/Paper: Cardstock Warehouse Brown Box Kraft cardstock, CutCardStock Basis Dark Red cardstock, CutCardStock Pop-Tone Hot Fudge cardstock, Nikki Sivils Tree Love 6×6 Mini Pad
Dies/Punches: Sizzix Mini Album Thinlits, My Favorite Things Stitched Square STAX Die-namics, Sizzix Alphanumeric Tiny Type Lower Thinlits
Accessories: Tonic Studios 12″ Guillotine Paper Trimmer, Big Shot, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Canvas Corp Jute Cord, Leaf Charm from stash, Bearly Art precision craft glue, Flourish With A Bling Gold Flat-Back Pearls
I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing this adorable little mini album – I sure enjoyed making it! I’m hoping to play in some challenges this month… it’s been a little while since I’ve entered any challenges and I’m really missing it! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you next time! ;)