1/1/22 Winner at QKR Stampede!
Hi friends! Well, another Hump Day has rolled around and we got more snow last night so we’re happy campers! We’re hoping for a White Christmas this year! Affiliate links are used in this post at no cost to you – I really appreciate your support! I’ve been on a mini slimline kick over the last several weeks and I created this one specifically to enter into the QKR Stampede Challenge #434 – Anything Goes this time! I won this ‘Tooting Angel’ digital image and ‘Blow Your Horn’ digital sentiment from QKR Stampede a while back and decided it was time to use them! So I created this Christmas card in non-traditional colors for a good friend of ours who I know will appreciate it! What a hoot!
I cut a side-folding mini slimline card base from CutCardStock Basis White 110# cardstock along with a layering panel from CutCardStock Stardream Metallic Amethyst cardstock using the Waffle Flower Mini Slimline Layers Dies. I printed the image and sentiment on CutCardStock Basis White 80# cardstock, cut the image with a die from the same slimline layers set and colored it with alcohol markers. I adhered the layers together and then to the card base, and added the sentiment which I cut with a stitched circle die. I added several gemstones from the Trinity Stamps Amethyst Accent Embellishment Mix using the Trinity Pick Up Stick to finish the card front.
I cut the inside panel from CutCardStock Basis White 80# cardstock along with a layering panel from CutCardStock Stardream Metallic Amethyst cardstock. I stamped the Lawn Fawn sentiment in black ink and layered the panels together and then to the inside of the card base.
And one more peek… love, love, love this image – and she made the most adorable Christmas card!
Sharing in these additional challenges:
1. 613 Avenue Create: #12 – Anything Goes w/optional Any Holiday (Christmas)
2. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge Blog: #12 – Anything Goes
3. A Place To Start: #12 – Anything Goes w/optional Blue Christmas (no twist)
4. Classic Design Challenge: #12 – Anything Goes
5. Color Crazy Challenge: Week #49 – Anything Goes
6. Crafty Gals Corner: #226 – Merry & Bright
7. Creative Inspiration: December challenge – Christmas Time
8. Di’s Digi Challenge Blog: Christmas/Winter Holiday Challenge
9. Jan’s Digi Stamps Challenge: December challenge – Anything Goes
10. Penny’s Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog: #511 – Anything Goes
11. Scrapping4fun Challenge: #207 – Christmas/Winter
12. Sparkles Christmas Challenge: #131 – Non-Traditional Colors
13. World Wide Open Design Team Challenge Blog: #12 – Anything Goes
Cardstock/Paper: CutCardStock Basis White 110# cardstock, CutCardStock Basis White 80# cardstock, CutCardStock Stardream Metallic Amethyst cardstock
Stamps: QKR Stampede Tooting Angel digital image and Blow Your Horn digital sentiment, Lawn Fawn Happy Happy Happy stamp set
Ink: Arteza alcohol markers- BR28, YR33, PB09/29, Y03/33, R18/31, B37; Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Dies/Punches: Waffle Flower Mini Slimline Layers Dies, Memory Box Stitched Circle Layers
Accessories: Tonic Studios 12″ Guillotine Paper Trimmer, Bearly Art precision craft glue, MISTI stamp tool, Big Shot, Stampin’ Up Dimensionals, Trinity Stamps Amethyst Accent Embellishment Mix, Trinity Pick Up Stick
I hope you’ve enjoyed this super cute mini slim Christmas card in non-traditional colors! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you next time! ;)