4/8/22 Honorable Addict at Addicted to Stamps and More!
4/12/22 Top 5 at Try It On Tuesday!
Hi friends! Happy Fri-YAY to all you working people! Hope you have something fun planned this weekend! The weather here is glorious – we started opening windows last week (a few hours at a time each day), and the cats absolutely love laying on the window sills watching everything going on in the ‘hood! Affiliate links are used in this post at no cost to you – I really appreciate your support! I scored a top pick honor over at Cut It Up Challenges last month and was invited by the lovely Evelyn to guest design, so here I am! I created this adorable Matchbook for Challenge #248 – Spring! I’m addicted to these little things and have acquired quite a few now, so I just need to find the time to make them! ;)
I cut the base from a wood plank paper in the P13 Always and Forever 6×8 designer paper pack, the awning and window frames from CutCardStock Pop-Tone Hot Fudge cardstock, and the rest of the elements from Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White cardstock which I colored with alcohol markers. Then the fun began… I LOVE assembling these!
Here are some angled shots.
And one more peek with the teeny tiny envelope… another adorable Matchbook completed! I have quite a few more planned, so stay tuned! I think I’m an addict, lol!
Sharing in these additional challenges:
1. A Perfect Place To Craft Open Challenge: #3-2022 – Anything Goes
2. Addicted To Stamps and More: #425 – Die Cuts and/or Stencils
3. Aud Sentiments: #292 – Easter or Spring Sentiment
4. Classic Design Challenge: March #3 – Anything Goes
5. Fab ‘n’ Funky Challenges: #547 – Hand Colored Image
6. Incy Wincy Designs: March 2022 – Nature or Scenery and/or Home or Food
7. Stamping Sensations: Stamp Something For Spring
8. Try It On Tuesday: Say It With Flowers
9. Wednesday’s Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog: March Challenge – Spring Flowers
Cardstock/Paper: P13 Always and Forever 6×8 designer paper pack, CutCardStock Pop-Tone Hot Fudge cardstock, Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White cardstock
Stamps: Art Impressions Garden Matchbook stamp set
Ink: Memento Espresso Truffle ink; Arteza alcohol markers- B18, PB24, RP09, Y02/03/07/31/32/33, R18/43, BG54/57, YG17/45/46, GG06/08, WG04/06/08
Dies/Punches: Art Impressions Garden Matchbook die set, Matchbook die Template and Matchbook Envelope Die
Accessories: We R Memory Keepers Large Guillotine Paper Trimmer, Bearly Art precision craft glue, MISTI stamp tool, Big Shot
I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing this little Matchbook and will link up a Spring project with us this time! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you next time! ;)