8/22/20 Top 3 at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog!
8/28/20 Winner at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
9/1/20 Top 3 Winner at Craft-Dee BowZ!
9/9/20 Top 3 at Jan’s Digi Stamps Challenges!
9/14/20 Best Technique Winner at World Wide Open DT Monthly Challenge!
Happy Saturday eve, my friends! I’ve popped in this evening to share something I’m absolutely tickled about! I joined the Reneabouquets ‘Artists With An Edge’ Facebook group several weeks ago and have been ‘oohing and ahhing’ over all the beautiful projects being shared in the group! So I decided to join in and created a shaker box to enter in their August 2020 Moodboard Challenge! How gorgeous is this moodboard?! Green is my favorite color and I see some purple in the mix, so I went with a green and purple color combo!
I can’t even begin to tell you how much fun this was! I love shaker cards so I went one step further to make a stand-alone shaker box using Reneabouquets DIY chipboard kit, which is just the box. The possibilities for shaker filler are literally endless… mine consists of Reneabouquets beads, chunky glitter, microbeads, glitter glass and a chipboard gear.
I embellished the outside of the box with paper flowers and leaves, green bling, a green bow and a purple dragonfly. The small green flower, the small white flower and the large green flowers are from my stash. I inked the two large flowers (which started out white) with Tattered Angels Moss Glimmer Mist. I fashioned a triple loop bow from green seam binding in my stash.
Here are a couple close-ups:
And one more look… totally loving how this turned out!
Sharing in these additional challenges:
1. 613 Avenue Create: August Challenge – Anything Goes w/ optional twist of Washi Tape (no twist)
2. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: #8-2020 – Anything Goes
3. Alphabet Challenge Blog: J is for Jewels or Jewelry
4. Classic Design Challenge: #8 – Anything Goes
5. Craft-Dee BowZ: August Challenge – Anything Goes with a Handmade Bow
6. Crafty Friends Challenge Blog: #142 – Anything Goes
7. Jan’s Digi Stamps Challenges: August Anything Goes
8. Let’s Craft and Create: #162 – Lots of Layers
9. Scrapping4fun Challenges: #173 – Anything Goes
10. The Creative Crafters: #31 – Anything Goes
11. World Wide Open Design Team Challenge: #08 – Anything Goes
Reneabouquets Beautiful Box Clock Shaker Box Chipboard DIY Kit, Beautiful Beads Citrus Breeze Iridescent Pearls, Beautiful Beads Mermaids Tail Iridescent Pearls, Gawdie Girl Lime Green Chunky Glitter, Gawdie Girl Diamond Fine German Glitter Glass, No Hole Dark Purple Glass Microbeads, Tuscan Vineyard Roses And Leaves Mulberry Paper Flower Set, Beautiful Bits Gears Laser Cut Chipboard and Tiny Treasures Tranquil Glitter Glass Paper Dragonflies
Accessories: Bearly Art precision craft glue, ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever, Wild Orchid Crafts Paper Flowers, Tattered Angels Moss Glimmer Mist, Darice small green gemstones, Really Reasonable Ribbon Moss seam binding, Zutter Bow-It-All v.2
I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing this gorgeous shaker box! Thanks so much for stopping by – we’ll see you next time! ;)