1/31/21 DT Favorite Winner at Classic Design Challenge Blog!
Hi everyone! I hope your first week of the New Year has been a good one! I’m absolutely thrilled to share that I’m once again guesting for Scrapping4fun Challenges! One of my projects was a Featured Creation last month and we were offered a guest design spot in Challenge #183 – Anything Goes, so here I am! Polkadoodles is our sponsor for this challenge and I have lots of their digital products in my stash, so I dug into the Winnie White Christmas Big Kahuna Download Kit for the image and papers I wanted to use for this front step card which is one of my favorite fun folds!
I created the card base from Papertrey Ink Simply Chartreuse cardstock. I printed three coordinating Polkadoodles digital papers, a round element, two merged pre-colored images and two sentiments on HP 32# copy paper and trimmed them. I layered the focal image on gold foil cardstock and set it aside. I adhered panels cut from the three digital papers to the card base and then adhered the focal image and a layered sentiment to the front along with three 8mm green cut jewels across the bottom.
I embellished the back panel with a leftover strip of the plaid paper and the round element that I punched with a 1-1/4″ circle punch, and layered the panel on the plain green paper.
And one more look… totally loving this fold! It’s easy to adjust the measurements if necessary (I made this one a little taller to accommodate the focal image) and it folds flat for mailing!
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. 613 Avenue Create: #1 – January 2021 Anything Goes
2. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: #1-2021 – Anything Goes
3. A Place To Start: #1 – January 2021 Anything Goes
4. Classic Design Challenge: #1 – January Anything Goes
5. C.R.A.F.T. Challenge: #582 – Anything Goes
6. Crafty Calendar Challenge: January Challenge – Make It Cute
7. Creative Inspirations: January & February Challenge – Animal Antics
8. Creative Moments: #206 – Anything Goes
9. Happy Little Stampers: January Christmas Challenge – Anything Goes w/ optional Stockings
10. Jan’s Digi Stamps Challenges: January 2021 Anything Goes
11. Let’s Craft and Create: #167 – Anything Goes w/ optional Cheers To You
Cardstock/Paper: Papertrey Ink Simply Chartreuse cardstock, Hygloss Gold Foil cardstock, three digital papers from Polkadoodles Winnie White Christmas Big Kahuna Download Kit, HP 32# copy paper
Stamps: Focal image and sentiments from Polkadoodles Winnie White Christmas Big Kahuna Download Kit
Dies/Punches: Stampin’ Up 1-1/4″ Circle Punch
Accessories: Bearly Art precision craft glue, Tombow Mono permanent adhesive, Eyelet Outlet 8mm green Cut Jewels
I hope you’ve enjoyed this fun fold and will link up an ‘anything goes’ project with us this challenge! Be sure to check out all the fun goodies over at Polkadoodles – you won’t be disappointed! I’d love to have one of everything, lol! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you next time! ;)