4/20/22 Top 3 Winner at Fab ‘n’ Funky Challenges!
4/30/22 DT Favorite Winner at Classic Design Challenge Blog!
Hi everyone! A very Happy Saturday to you – I hope you’ve had a great week! I’m delighted to be back on the Eyelet Outlet blog today with another awesome DT inspiration project! I created a cool Father’s Day Lantern box card featuring our Deer Brads, Pine Tree Brads and Sun/Cloud Brads. Yep, you got it… I’ve been playing with my Scan N Cut! I have tons of cut files on my laptop and when I came across this one (looking for a different one, of course), the light bulb came on and I got to work!
I cut the main card base from CutCardStock Basis Red, and all the rest of the pieces from Papertrey Ink Spring Rain cardstock, 80# Solar White cardstock, CutCardStock Pop-Tone Gumdrop Green cardstock and CutCardStock Basis Light Brown cardstock. I stamped the sentiment from the Hero Arts Year Round Messages stamp set in Catherine Pooler Over Coffee ink, trimmed it and set it aside.
As I was assembling the layers for the background scene, I added Deer Brads, Pine Tree Brads and Sun/Cloud Brads, and then finished the assembly. I added a jute rope bow at the top and adhered the stamped sentiment at the bottom.
Here are a couple angled shots. The back has a plain panel to write a custom message (if desired) and sign. And of course, this is a box card and folds flat for mailing. ;)
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge Blog: #4-April 2022
2. Classic Design Challenge: April #4
3. Crafting Happiness Challenges: #122 – Anything Goes Always
4. Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog: #98 – April Anything Goes
5. Crafty Calendar Challenge: April Anything But Square
6. Crafty Catz: #589 – Anything Goes w/optional Lots of Layers
7. Creative Creases Challenge: #29 – Anything Goes With a Fun Fold
8. Critter Crazy Challenges: #61 – Anything Goes With a Featured Critter
9. Fab ‘n’ Funky Challenges: #548 – Masculine
10. Sparkles Monthly Challenge Blog: #150 – For Men Only
11. Your Scrapbook Place: April Anything Goes
Affiliate links are used in this post at no cost to you – I really appreciate your support!
Other products used:
Cardstock/Paper: CutCardStock Basis Red, Papertrey Ink Spring Rain cardstock, CutCardStock Basis Light Brown, Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White cardstock, CutCardStock Pop-Tone Gumdrop Green cardstock
Stamps: Hero Arts Year Round Messages stamp set
Ink: Catherine Pooler Over Coffee ink
Dies/Punches/Cut Files: My Scrap Chick Lantern Box Card cut file, Stampin’ Up 3/4″ and 1/2″ Circle Punches
Accessories: Brother Scan N Cut, Bearly Art precision craft glue, MISTI stamp tool, Canvas Corp jute rope
I hope you’ve enjoyed today’s project! Be sure to check out all the fun goodies at Eyelet Outlet! I can already see you drooling, lol! Be sure to ‘like’ and ‘follow’ Eyelet Outlet Facebook Page to keep up with news and sales, and while you’re at it, join the Eyelet Outlet Fans Facebook group for lots of creative inspiration! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you next time! ;)