7/25/22 Top Pick at Crafting Happiness Challenges!
7/31/22 Best Technique Winner at Classic Design Challenge!
8/1/22 Top 5 at QKR Stampede!
8/28/22 Honorable Mention at A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge!
Hey everybody! I hope your week is off to a great start! It’s going by fast and will soon be the weekend! Again, lol! It’s Christmas in July all over blogland so I thought I’d share my blinged out Christmas cup featuring the Simply Crafty SVGs Takeout Coffee Cups cut file along with a variety of cardstock, patterned paper, dies and bling. So festive and I love how it turned out!
Using my Scan N Cut, I cut the coffee cup and lid from Neenah Classic Crest 110# Solar White cardstock and the layering panels from The Paper Studio’s Four Seasons and Everything in Between paper pad (one of my all-time favorites), and assembled the cup and lid. Next, I adhered a 1″ strip of CutCardStock Pop Tone Gumdrop Green cardstock around the cup and embellished it with Eyelet Outlet 3mm Green Jewel Bling Strip and Red Snowflake Bling along with Kat Scrappiness gold pearls.
Using the Hero Arts Paper Layering Poinsettia die set, I die cut the poinsettia from CutCardStock Basis Dark Red, Basis Red, Pop Tone Gumdrop Green and Bright Gold Foil cardstock, assembled it and adhered it to the front of the cup. I adhered a foiled sentiment created with the Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil System, Glimmer Gold Foil, Glimmer Mini Christmas Sentiment Strips Hot Foil Plate & Die Set, and Glimmer Mini Everyday Sentiments Plate & Die Set.
The final touch was adding a little more bling (green gemstones and gold pearls) to the lid. Here are a couple more shots.
And one more peek… I just love how this turned out! You know how I love me some 3-D projects! And especially Christmas projects! ;)
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. 613 Avenue Create: #202207 – Anything Goes w/ optional Black & White (no twist)
2. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge Blog: #07-2022 – Anything Goes
3. A Place To Start: #072022 – Anything Goes w/ optional Balloons and Flowers (no twist)
4. Alphabet Challenge Blog: H is for Holidays (Christmas in the USA)
5. Classic Design Challenge: #7 – Anything Goes
6. Crafting Happiness Challenges: #125 – Anything Goes Always
7. Crafty Catz: #604 – Anything Goes w/ optional Christmas in July
8. Crafty Gals Corner: #233 – Christmas in July
9. Christmas Craft Creations: July Challenge – Patterned Paper
10. Di’s Digi Challenge: Christmas in July
11. Fab ‘n’ Funky Challenges: #556 – Anything Goes
12. My Time To Craft: #486 – Christmas in July
13. Paperbabe Stamps: #172 – Anything Goes
14. QKR Stampede: #448 – Anything Goes
15. Through The Craft Room Door: July 19th Anything Goes
16. Wide World Open Design Team Challenge: #07 – Anything Goes
Affiliate links are used in this post at no cost to you – I really appreciate your support!
Cardstock/Paper: Neenah Classic Crest 110# Solar White cardstock, CutCardStock Basis Dark Red, Basis Red, Pop Tone Gumdrop Green and Bright Gold Foil cardstock, The Paper Studio Four Seasons and Everything In Between paper pad
Dies/Punches/Cut Files: Simply Crafty SVGs Takeout Coffee Cups cut file, Hero Arts Paper Layering Poinsettia die set, banner die from Spellbinders Glimmer Mini Everyday Sentiments Plate & Die Set
Accessories: Brother Scan N Cut, Bearly Art precision craft glue, Big Shot, Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil System, Spellbinders Glimmer Gold Foil, Spellbinders Glimmer Mini Christmas Sentiment Strips Hot Foil Plate & Die Set, Kat Scrappiness Gold Pearl Mix, Eyelet Outlet 3mm Green Jewel Bling Strip and Red Snowflake Bling
I hope you’ve enjoyed seeing this project and will link up with us this time! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you next time! ;)