6/27/20 Top Rocker at 613 Avenue Create!
6/30/20 2nd Prize Winner at A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge!
6/30/20 Best Technique Winner at Classic Design Challenge Blog!
7/5/20 Featured Creation at Scrapping4fun Challenges!
Hi friends! I hope you’re having a fantastic week! I’m super stoked to finally be able to share that I’m creating samples for Prickley Pear Stamps! I can’t even tell you how much fun I’ve been having playing with these amazing stamps and dies! I’ve created quite a few projects for an upcoming Hochanda show (yessss!) but have to wait until after the show next month to share, so in the meantime I’ll be sharing other samples that I created for the website. The project I’m sharing today is an adorable purse featuring the Blue Without You Bluebonnets clear stamp set which I paired with some pretty cardstock and a purse die set. How stinkin’ cute is this?!
I stamped the bluebonnets in black ink on white cardstock and then die cut all the purse pieces. I colored the flowers with alcohol markers and then assembled the purse. I added a large white flat-back pearl to the flap closure with Velcro on the under side. Super easy construction – with each one I’ve made, they’ve gotten easier to put together. I’ve made five so far and this is the first one I’ve blogged, lol! But stay tuned… you’ll be seeing the others soon! ;)
Here is a shot of the back and another shot from overhead. This little purse is big enough for chocolate or other candy, a gift card or cash!
And one more peek… I’m so happy with how this turned out! Another one to add to ‘My Paper Purses’ page!
Sharing in the following challenges:
1. 613 Avenue Create: #234 – Anything goes w/optional Blended Background (no twist)
2. A Perfect Time To Craft Open Challenge: #6-2020 – Anything Goes
3. Alphabet Challenge Blog: F is for Flora or Fauna
4. Classic Design Challenge Blog: #6-2020 – Anything Goes
5. Creative Moments: #193 – Anything Goes
6. International Art & Soul: #86 – Blue As Main Color
7. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: #134 – Anything Goes
8. Not Just Cards Challenges: June Anything Goes
9. Penny Black and More: June Challenge – Favorite Stamps (anything floral)
10. Scrapping4fun Challenges: #169 – Anything Goes
11. Simon Says Stamp: Wednesday Challenge – Anything Goes
12. Sweet Stampers Challenge: #45 – Something Beginning with B (bluebonnets)
13. Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog: Got The Blues
14. The Creative Crafters: #29 – Anything Goes
15. Tuesday Throwdown: #460 – Anything Goes
16. World Wide Open Design Team Monthly Challenge: #06-2020 – Anything Goes
Cardstock/Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White cardstock, GKD Powder Blue cardstock, Hygloss silver foil cardstock
Stamps: Prickley Pear Stamps Blue Without You Bluebonnets clear stamp set
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Nuvo alcohol markers- 416, 410, 425, 428, 403
Dies/Punches: Concord & 9th Everyday Purse die set
Accessories: MISTI stamp tool, Gemini Junior, Bearly Art precision craft glue, Darice large white flat-back pearl
I hope you’ve enjoyed this project! Be sure to check out all the awesome stamps and dies at Prickley Pear Stamps! If you’d like to save 10% on anything on the site when you shop at Prickley Pear Stamps, use the coupon code LESLIE10 at checkout! Like and follow Prickley Pear Stamps Facebook page to keep up with news and sales, and join Prickley Pear Pals (the fan group) for lots of fun crafty ideas and to share your creativity! Hope to see you there! Thanks so much for stopping by today – we’ll see you next time! ;)